𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Unrevised chapter

May contain inappropriate language

Sorry for any spelling errors

~ ••• ~

- He didn't come yesterday because he was in the hospital?

- Yes, I got home and went to his room, but the door was locked, it's his habit to do this before going to sleep, I left it aside and went to sleep and the next day, yesterday morning I woke up thinking he had already come to school, but I went to check and his room was still locked, I knocked on the door several times and he didn't open it, I went to get the spare key and opened his room and saw that he was still lying on the bed, I thought it was strange that he didn't open it when I knocked on the door. ..

- He could have just passed out.

- Yes, how do you know?

- This has already happened here at school, the nurse said that if he didn't eat properly and rest he could end up in the hospital due to another fainting spell.

- It's worse than I imagined. How long has this boy not eaten properly? Finally, I ask that you just keep an eye on him and make sure he is eating properly.

- Okay, fine, it won't be any work to take care of him.

- Thank you very much, and I'm sorry to ask you all this.

- No, it's not, you just want to take care of him, I understand.

- Ok, sorry for taking up part of your break, I'm going to go because I have to stop by work.

- It's fine and there's no need to apologize, it was for a good cause.

- Thank you again, Jungkook boy.

- I thank you for telling me all this.

- I'm going to go, see you.

- Bye, see you.

~ • Jimin • ~

My mother sent me to the cafeteria and there I was, standing next to the road watching the students serve themselves, sit down and eat and I, without the slightest desire to do the same, feel that if I put something in my mouth I might vomit right away when I turn around. As I left there I came face to face with Jungkook coming towards me with a serious face.

- What are you doing?

- I was going to the living room.

- Have you had a snack yet?

- No, I'm not hungry.

- Come on, you won't let me eat alone, right? - he says pulling me to enter the cafeteria.

- Do I have another option?

- No.

- Ok.

- Take it and help yourself.

- He is well.

We served ourselves and I just followed Jungkook after his command for me to follow him to an empty table at the back of the cafeteria he sits down and I sit in front of him placing my tray on the table in front of me and I stare until I hear Jungkook speak up .

- Eat slowly, we still have some time until the bell rings for the last class.

I face the food in front of me once again and take courage, taking the jeotgarak and taking a small amount of tteokbokki, I take it towards my mouth, stopping for a few seconds and processing whether I would eat it or not after entering the food in my mouth cavity, chewing slowly to see If he wasn't going to put anything out, when he saw that nothing was going to happen, he took some more doing the same process and continued until the tray was empty.