𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Revised chapter

May contain inappropriate language

Extreme violence and nudes

If you are sensitive to such content

I ask that you please do not read

~ ••• ~

~ ∆ Bell Rings ∆ ~

• In the exit •

- Bye Kai, see you tomorrow.

- Bye Minie, see you tomorrow, shorty. - he says, walking away smiling.

I say goodbye to Kai with a smile, waiting for him to leave my field of vision.

My smile that soon disappears when I check the time on my cell phone, I look at the sky trying to expel the tears that were already filling my eyes.

I was about to run away when I felt like I was being watched, I looked around me and my eyes met Jungkook's who was staring at me from afar, I stared at him for a few seconds and ran out to get home, because I would be killed if I got there. late.

Literally.

- No, no, no. - I whisper, already letting the tears fall from my eyes.

When I arrive in front of my house I stop for about five seconds, already knowing what awaits me.

I go towards the door with slow steps, I grab the handle and turn it slowly, I take off my shoes leaving them at the entrance, when I realize I'm already on the floor curled up as I feel a strong pain in my stomach resulting from the punch I received when I entered.

- What did I say to you? - he says, kicking me in the stomach.

I remained silent without giving him the answer he wanted and this made him angry, starting to punch and kick my entire body, abdomen, back, legs, arms.

- I'm going to ask you one more time, what did I say to you? - he asks, holding my neck with some force.

- N....no....m....me.....delay....delay..... - I say without being able to breathe.

- ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!! - he says, pressing his hand more on my neck.

- To...not...make...me...late.

- And what did you do? Totally the opposite, isn't it Park?!

- It's...machu....when...

- I don't care if it hurts or not, no one told you not to obey me, if you had arrived on time you wouldn't have needed to be beaten I would just use your body, but no you were practically asking to be taken, weren't you?

- Stop Please...

- No, I haven't done what I want to do with you yet, let's take off your clothes. - he said, undressing.

- No, please, I don't want to, please don't do that. - I ask desperately.

- I didn't ask what you want or don't want, you know, let me take off what you call clothes. - he says coming on top of me, ripping off my clothes.

- No, stop, let me go, stop, please, no, no!!! - I say desperately, struggling to try to move away, but it was all in vain.

- The sooner we start, the faster we finish.

Pain, that's what I felt at the moment, I no longer felt anything but pain, I want it to stop, I want this pain to disappear and I want to disappear along with it, I can't take it anymore, please, I just want it to Stop.

He was already dressed and I was still lying on the floor with my mind blank, nothing was going on in my head, everything was blank, I wasn't feeling anything, literally nothing.

- Get out of here before I regret leaving you with that pretty face unharmed.

I didn't understand a word he said, I only heard an echo, I tried to get up, failing miserably in the first three attempts, when I managed to stand up I headed towards the stairs, going to my room with my clothes in hand.

or in slow steps leaning on the walls, I arrive in my room, I make sure to lock the door and I just drop my clothes in a corner and go towards the bathroom, I go in and lock the door, turn on the tap to fill the bathtub and wait in front of the mirror looking at my deplorable reflection that has no ability to raise my hand to that despicable human being, my body had cuts on my arms, legs and abdomen, and purple marks all over my body, on my neck I had the marks of your fingers, I would definitely wake up tomorrow with a blue neck and I would have to cover it with makeup so no one would see it, especially my mother.

I get into the bathtub with my "friend" in my hands, rubbing the entire length of my arms.

After a few minutes there, I leave the blade in a corner on the floor, close my eyes and sink into the bathtub, letting the water cover my entire body, now I just want to disappear.

~ ••• ~

- Jimin? Jimin, are you there my son?

- I already told you he must be sleeping he looked very tired.

- Go to the room, I'll go after I talk to him.

- I wait for you.

- No, I want to talk to him alone.

- But...

- Just go, I don't need you so I can talk to my son, do I? - I say interrupting him.

He leaves in a huff and when I feel like I'm alone I call for Jimin again.

~ ••• ~

I open my eyes as soon as I hear my name being called, I feel my body being lifted in an impulse, I look around me and I see nothing, the only thing I remember is entering the bathroom and not coming out.

How long was I submerged?

I feel like I've been underwater for a long time, I feel disoriented.

- Jimin.

I hear my name being called again, her voice is similar to my mother's, but she doesn't arrive until eight o'clock at night.

What time is it now?

How long has she been at home?

- Jimin answers me.

- Mother?

- Jimin, are you sleeping, son?

I get up at an unimaginable speed, I get out of the bathtub, I clean the blood stains that were there, I dry myself, I put on long pants and a long collared blouse, I unlock the bathroom door, I leave, going to the bedroom door and unlocking it. Seeing my mother with a worried expression, I let her in and sat on the edge of my bed next to me.

Until the next chapter