𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Unrevised chapter

May contain inappropriate language

Sorry for any spelling errors

~ ••• ~

We could see the end of the sunset, since it was night the temperature was pleasant, neither cold nor hot, the silence between us was pleasant, oddly enough, Jungkook was looking ahead, we could see that his thoughts were far away, For the second time in my life I'm feeling comfortable with his presence, the second time because there's my mother, you know, she's a super protective mother, anything that happens, whatever it may be, she's already worried, I love her so much, I don't know what would happen to me life without her by my side giving me so much love and affection and always supporting me regardless of the situation, the only thing I want now is for her to be happy.

I'm so lost in my random thoughts that before I know it, we're already in front of my house.

- It's delivered.

- Thanks.

- You're going to go to class tomorrow, right?

- I am going yes.

- Ok, I think you better go in, it's starting to get cold.

- Okay, see you tomorrow.

- Until.

I take calm and slow steps to the door of the house, I open it and take a last look back and Jungkook was still there, probably waiting for me to enter, I wave to him in farewell and being reciprocated by him, I enter, closing the door, I take off my shoes and go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and I see my mother and stepfather with a serious look on their faces, as soon as they see me entering the kitchen.

• ∆ A Few Hours Before ∆ •

~ • Mrs. Park • ~

After leaving school I head towards my work, I'm apprehensive about what's happening with Jimin, he's never been one to tell me the things that bother him and that makes me worried, there was a time when he was at school and I went to look for him. - him and he was strange, it was clearly visible, I didn't want to ask at the time, I was going to let him take the initiative to tell me, so we got in the car and I drove home, the whole way there was silence and when we arrived At home he just got out of the car and went to his room without saying a word and something told me that he wasn't going to tell me what had happened, so I decided to wait until after dinner to ask, I went to the kitchen and made the food what he likes the most, bulgogi, I called him, it took a while and he came down, he had the same expression as when we got home, so even though I was apprehensive, I asked, I saw that he was tense for a moment, I said he could trust me to tell me everything, he sighed and said that one of his colleagues had put a butterfly on his pants, I was amazed by what he said, I went to him and hugged him saying it was okay, we finished eating, the next day I went to school and reported everything to the principal and asked him to take certain measures regarding it, but not to mention Jimin's name, and since that day he always arrived home from school with a light expression and a small smile on his lips, so I always thought his day had been great until months later he was diagnosed with anxiety, he was only 12 years old since then, whenever I'm at home I keep an eye on him and when I get home I always ask him how his day was and he just He talks superficially about how his day was, but this is already a step forward for him and I'm very happy with that, even if he only tells me a little and now I'll have to pay more attention to every different sign he gives, especially at home. .

After thirty minutes of driving, I arrive at my work, I go to the parking lot, parking the car in a random space, I go to the elevator, entering the building, passing in front of the receptionist and being greeted by her.

- Good morning Mrs. Park.

- Hello, good morning, is Mr. Lee here? I need to talk to him?

- Yes, he is, but at the moment he is in a meeting.

- Okay, I'll wait, do you know if it will take long?

- I believe it is not a meeting with the new shareholders.

- Ah sim.

- According to the time, the meeting must already be ending, as it started at around 8:30 am. - he says after looking at his wristwatch.

I stayed talking to Sina until the meeting ended, we were talking about random topics until the same phone rings and she answers.

- Yes if. Lee.........you have a meeting this afternoon at 2:30 pm about the new collection..........ok, yes sir.....ah Mr. Lee Mrs. Park is here wanting to talk to you, can I release her?........ok, that's all sir..... bye.

- And then?

- You can go up.

- Okay, thank you later.

- Bye Bye.

I go to the elevator, pressing on the 20th floor, as soon as the doors open I leave the elevator going to the boss's office, after arriving I knock twice on the door hearing a "come in".

- Hello, good morning sir.

- Hello Mrs. Park, what do you want to discuss with me?

- I came to ask you for a month of leave.

- And what would be the reason?

- My son is not in good health and he only has me to take care of him.

- I see, do you have the certificate?

- Yes I have. - I say, taking it out of my bag and handing it to him.

- Ok, I'll only give you 30 days, come back as soon as he's better. - he says after reading the paper in his hands.

- You can, sir, thank you very much.

- Family comes first and your child needs you.

- Thank you again, sir, I'll be on my way then.

- Okay, get better for him.

- Bye sir.

- Goodbye.

I left his room and went to the elevator, going to the ground floor, saying goodbye to Sina and going home, it was already 11:30 in the morning, I still have to make lunch.

Until the next chapter