63• "I love you, kitten"

Start from the beginning

"How am I looking?" I asked excitedly. I was feeling pretty, I was feeling loved-everything his gaze filled with emotion was doing this to me. His eyes were on me when he walked to me. I then noticed he was wearing a white shirt with navy pants. The casual look made him look much younger. Hus sleeves rolled up, and two buttons from collar were open.

As he walked toward me, he rounded his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. His nose buried in my neck as he took a sniff. My heart exploded with butterflies. He then pulled back his face. He didn't say anything but cupped my cheeks in his large and warm palm. I leaned my face toward his touch. His eyes were looking at my face when I rounded my hand around his neck. Seeing him looking at me continuously made me blush. The pouring emotions in his eyes, the warm look. Like his eyes were relaxing. Like he was at peace.

"You didn't answer," I whispered and got on my toes and pressed a light kiss on his cheeks. As my lips touched his skin, I felt him smiling under my skin. I pulled back only to see him smiling with dimples. But what this time caught my attention was his eyes. They look.....-different.

Still smiling, he said -

"Perfect, you look perfect, but I just hope you don't like this dress that much because I might tear it from you even before we step out."

A chuckle left my while I blushed. He pulled my face closer, by hand, which was cupping my cheeks. Pressing a small kiss on my lips, he pulled back. I didn't expect him to go this easy, and he also cleared my confusion with his next sentence.

"As much as I want to ruin the lipstick and this fucking white dress we need to go out, we are getting late. But don't worry. I'll compensate later tonight." He said with an innocent smile, which was anything but innocent. I hit him on his chest while he chuckled. He put his one hand on my lower waist, leading me out when I stopped him.

I don't trust this man with my lipstick. It's safe to keep it in my purse. I excuse myself and went in front of the mirror. Putting the lipstick in my bag, I looked at myself in the mirror. Fixing my hairs, I saw him watching me while leaning on the door. His gaze intensified suddenly, I broke the eye contact and looked away.

"Iris"

"Huh?" He called me by my name?!! I looked at him through the mirror.

"You look like my dream. The one and only dream I ever saw."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come," Xavier said, forwarding his hand standing in front of me. I don't know where we are. He never told me where he is taking us, and now we have reached where he wanted us. I smiled at him and took his hand. As we stepped out, I saw many people buzzing around. It looked like some function was happening. I looked around, being confused, not understanding why he took me to a function without telling me. I looked at him only to see him leaning down. Pecking my lips, he whispered "patience," making me stop.

His hand was again around my waist as he led us inside. As I walked in, I saw many people, some dressed casually some formally. As we walked more inside, I noticed it was an art exhibition. But what caught my attention was the painting. They are....mine.

Just as I was connecting everything, I felt him hugging me from back. Shifting my hair away from my ear, I heard his whisper -

"Welcome to your first art Exhibition kitten. The star of tonight".

My eyes widened, and for a moment, I felt my heart beat stopping. The surroundings went silent, and the only thing I could see was my hard work on display. The work that I wanted to make my name with.