40•"Just three more fucking weeks!"

First vote and then read.

❗️❗️ANNOUNCEMENT ❗️❗️

Now there is no schedule.

I'll update the next part when this part will complete the target vote.

1k votes for next chapter.

Is love this beautiful?

Because right now, I am looking at my wife, who has the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life. She is the wife whom I love with all my heart.

She is my everything, everything from the moment I saw her crying outside of my room.

I saw her move a little in her sleep, and a cute frown appeared on her face. She pressed her lips together, and my attention went to her lips. Those plump pairs are my addiction.

No matter how many times I have kissed her, my heart beats with equal intensity whenever I kiss her. I feel the exact amount of pleasure every time I kiss her, and the exact amount of desire to taste them again.

I remember yesterday when I saw her in Colin's arms. At that moment, I felt like ripping his arms off him. I felt my blood boiling to the point that I was about to lose my cool and punch him until he forgot what his name was. And knowing his nature with girls, I wasn't sure if my kitten was even safe there for a second.

And the moment I touched her, saw her safe and sound... it was like a bucket of cold water of relief was splashed over me.

And no, not for a second did I doubt my kitten there, not a passing thought. Because I know her, and I trust her. One thing Papa always said to all of us is that if you love someone, claim to know them well. If you think you can't live without them, then put all your faith in them. Make them feel what you feel for them. And never let your anger or insecurities decide things for you. Always trust your intuition and believe what your heart says.