54•"I object this decision, gentleman's"

vote and then read please♥️

Next chapter target:- 2k votes.

Enjoy💋

"I'll try my best to make you both proud today

"I'll try my best to make you both proud today. I promise."

I said, standing before my parents' grave, adorned with fresh flowers, a gentle wave of air caressed my face. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation, feeling it as a tender blessing from beyond.

The air seemed to whisper their names, carried by the breeze like a message from the heavens. It was as if they were there with me, sharing my grief and offering me solace and undying support.

I felt a profound sense of peace and gratitude wash over me. Though they were gone, their love remained, an eternal flame burning brightly in my heart.

With newfound strength, I opened my eyes and looked upon their graves. The flowers I had placed there seemed to bloom more vibrantly, as if touched by an unseen hand.

I knew then that my parents would always be with me, in spirit and in memory. Their love would continue to guide me, and their blessings would forever be upon me.

As I turned to leave, I felt a final caress of the wind against my cheek. It was a gentle reminder that even though they were no longer physically present, their love would always be a part of me.

In that moment, as tears streamed down my face, I found solace in the embrace of my husband, my unwavering love who had stood silently by my side. His head was bowed, a silent gesture of respect towards my parents.

His presence was a comforting anchor in the storm of emotions that raged within me. His strong arms enveloped me, offering a sanctuary of love and support. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, a steady rhythm that grounded me in the midst of chaos.

As we stood there, locked in each other's embrace, I felt a sense of gratitude for his unwavering presence in my life. He was my rock, my pillar of strength, my constant companion on life's unpredictable journey.