62•"First date of our honeymoon"

Start from the beginning

"Is everything prepared?" Xavier asked the lady present in front of him. Hearing him, she nodded her head, and Xavier smiked.

"Thank you for the help, Izel." Xavier said with a small smile. To which Izel shook her head.

"It's nothing, Xavier. This is the least I can do." She said with a small smile, a smile which is rare for the world.

In the cutthroat world of business, Izel King stands as a formidable force, a beacon of female empowerment and unwavering determination. Her reputation as a shrewd strategist and a commanding presence precedes her, earning her the utmost respect from even the most seasoned industry titans.
After Athena White, if their is any woman who Xavier respects from his heart apart from his family, then it's Izel.

Beyond her professional accomplishments, Izel exudes an aura of quiet confidence and unwavering integrity, she know no emotion at all, which makes it hard for any to predict what's running in her mind. She is known for her unwavering commitment to excellence and her ability to inspire those around her to reach their full potential. Her unwavering support for women in business has earned her the admiration and respect of countless aspiring entrepreneurs. Izel King is a true trailblazer, a shining example of what women can achieve when they dare to dream big and never compromise their values.

The fact that acts as a bonus to this is her being the best friend of Amara, Amara Knight, his twin

Xavier pulled his hand as a silent gesture of being thankful. Izel accepted that with a smile. She was/is very familiar to the fact that Xavier Knight isn't someone who will first who will first offer his hand, and she knows the value of the thing she has done for him. It wasn't a surprise for her when she got a call from her mentor, her inspiration, but what surprised her when he asked for help.

She was more than ready to help him. The fact that he and his family have always been there for her always made her feel valued and loved except that one brat makes it even more important for her to do.

Xavier nodded his head and turned his heels to go back to his room where his kitten was sleeping, forgotten the world around her. A small smile came to his lips thinking of her reaction to his surprise.

Xavier gripped the ring he had in his pocket, and his heart skipped a beat. Finally, all his hardworking, all patience, all the lies, all the sins he did were now going to pay off. He was living the life he dreamed of.

Ahh, what more he can ask for?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Closing the door lightly, Xavier entered the room. His eyes moved to the beauty sleeping on the bed. Her whole body was covered in the blanket. Opening his shoes and then his shirt before going near her, he walked to her. Few tendrils were falling on her face, but she was unbothered. Her face devore of any makeup. His eyes soften at her sight. He slightly laid beside her and removed the blanket from her body, and wiped the hairs away.

He leaned down and kissed her cheeks. Once, twice, thrice but then stopped. His eyes moved down, and he saw her wearing his shirt. The same white shirt he took out for her and pretended that he did that by mistake.

A small smile came to his lips, and his eyes darkened. He wet his dry lips, watching the swell of her bosom over the shirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, he know that. He again looked at her face. As much as he wanted to let her sleep for a little more time, he really made her tired, but he knew he couldn't. They are running out of the time.