62•"First date of our honeymoon"

Start from the beginning

He then shifted a little and pulled himself on his knees. With a light touch, his thumbs pad touched her cheeks. He felt a shiver run through his spine.

"Iris, I got that ring..." he whispered. His eyes shined with love for her, he can't wait to give her that. He can't wait to see her reaction.

Will she jump in his arms? Hug him closely? And then, then, she'll smile at her. Her eyes will shine with happiness, and she will be happy, in his arms, close to him... ahhh, what more can he ask for?

Xavier came out of his thoughts when Iris stirred a little in her sleep. Unconsciously, she turned in her sleep, and a brown dairy came in his vision. Xavier frowned. He picked it up and looked closely. It was his.

Yes, it's his. But what is this doing here? Although he never wrote something in it, it was one of his favorite ones. A small smile came to his lips at her act. He was about to put it back when he noticed a pen in between the pages. His gaze flicked to her sleeping form and then at the dairy. A smrik came to his lips realizing his kitten had been writing dairy like him.

What must she be writing? About him? Was he anywhere near her mind? Like him, was she too sharing her thoughts about him in his dairy?

A greedy feeling took over him, but he shook his head, and he opened the dairy. Doesn't that bother him that he was invading her privacy ?

No. He has been doing that for a long time now. Or anywhere whatever is concerning to Iris is concerning to him. There isn't any secret. At least not from his side, and he won't let her have any.

"My wishlist," the introduction read, and that enough to grab his all attention.

"Greece is just so beautiful, I think the most beautiful place in the world," the first line read, and Xavier's eyes again flicked at her.

"Greece," he muttered, and then again looked back at the pages her dairy. But then he heard some movement going outside. Xavier's body straightened.

Who is it?

Closing the dairy, he took the dairy with him and looked at the watch. It was around 2 in midnight. Getting up, he decided to leave. With a light kiss on her forehead, he got up and opened the door.

Turing back once again, he looked at her. Her contiguous, peaceful face made him smile. Still smiling, he walked out. He was about to climb the stairs when he heard his name called out. His body stiffened, and the hold on the dairy tightened. His jaw clenched. It was the last person he wanted to know in this way

.

"Xavier"
.
.
.
.
*Flashback end*