The beginning

One Week Later

One Week Later

It was Saturday – holiday for Tae. But still he was fuming with anger. He couldn't believe Jungkook – the Jeon Jungkook would avoid him after the whole dramatic scene he created.

He had tried to call Jungkook but he was always busy and never even replying back to the texts. Tae felt like a fool – a fool who ran away like some K-drama actress to her hero.

Was it all an act?

Did Jungkook already forget him?

He had so many questions. But he couldn't ask anyone those.

Ji-Hope were already in Croatia for their honeymoon. Jin and Namjoon were sent out of the city for some project work soon after their joined. And Pluto was on 2 weeks leave from work. The moment she announced she got married - their boss granted her leave. It was a fact that the whole office was waiting for this miracle.

She took Yoongi to all the tourists places and spend all the time with him. Even her parents loved Yoongi dearly. On Friday, she came running to his house since Mrs. Kim had invited the newly wed couple for a dinner. She blushed for a whole minute while telling Tae about their first kiss. Finally, Yoongi kissed her when they were watching Harry Potter.

"Tae – babe," Mrs. Kim called her son who was lazily going through the TV – his phone ringing.

But Tae decided to ignore it since it was weekend.

"Your grandfather called," she murmured going through some photo albums.

Tae yawned – he was so full of dinner that all he needed was to sleep.

"He showed your pictures to someone from his nearby village," Mrs. Kim tried to sound cheerful, "And guess what – a certain boy who owns the nearby village asked for your hand in marriage."

The remote fell down from Tae's hand.

"What?" he mumbled.

Mrs. Kim smiled and fished out a photo of the boy.

"Here," she flashed the photo in front of his eyes, "He is the boy. Your grandpa said that – the boy just fell madly in love with your picture. He's not met the boy personally but from village elders he got the news. Despite being conservative your grandpa brought this relationship ahead to me."

Tae stared at the picture.

The fucker

The handsome fucker.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook," Mrs. Kim announced as Tae grabbed the photo and began to crumble it.

"I know," Tae shouted and walked away, "And I am gonna kill him."

Poor Mrs. Kim just sat confused. Her eyes went to Tae's phone and she saw.

10 missed calls – Jungkookie