COME BACK TO ME - KIM TAEHYUNG

"Here," Hobi put some cash in Tae's huge ass brown bag hanging from his shoulder, "Keep it

"Here," Hobi put some cash in Tae's huge ass brown bag hanging from his shoulder, "Keep it. You never know you might need it."

Tae had tears in his eyes, "But Hobi –"

He said the words and shivered in the cold breeze of the night. His whole body and face covered with scarves.

Namjoon and Jin were waiting for him in the jeep with a creepy driver that Hobi had befriended while his time in the village with Jimin.

What was Tae doing?

Well, he was running away in the middle of the night.

That was the only option left since no one knew what Jungkook would do next. After the punch on the face, Jungkook glared at Tae for a few seconds and just disappeared.

Hobi knew of Jungkook's rage. He had heard stories from Jimin. They all concluded it was safe for Tae to just run away back to the city. At first, Tae had cried that he wanted to see Hobi getting married but they all put some sense in his head. Tae's safety was a major priority.

Jin and Namjoon would leave Tae to the train station and would come back by morning for the engagement ceremony which was held in the evening.

Pluto and Jimin had no clue of this plan. At this point, Hobi didn't even trust his partner.

"I am so sorry," with tears in his eyes Tae hugged Hobi and kissed his forehead, "I hope to see you soon."

Hobi hugged him tighter and stopped his tears.

Only when Tae was off Hobi sighed a heave of relief. He looked back at the villa with shimmering lights and gasped.

His heart throbbed thinking what Jungkook would do once he found out that Tae had run away.

"What you doing?" Namjoon asked as Tae was texting someone.

"Texting Pluto," Tae whispered feeling cold, "I didn't tell her anything."

"Don't," warned Jin fearing that Jungkook might find out.

Tae just shook his head and assured that he isn't delving in too much details, "Just writing that I am safe."

Namjoon instructed the driver to take a longer route since at the border Jungkook's goons and some cop friends of his are always stationed.

Jin whispered in Namjoon's ears, "Hoba said that some of his goons are totally low life. You can buy them with money."

Namjoon nodded his head and believed that.

Tae stared out at the abyss for a long time remembering their first trip. The trip where it all started.

He wished he had never come here.

Closing his eyes, Tae tried to stop the tears when his phone beeped.