The Wedding

The whole house was shining with lights and flowers

The whole house was shining with lights and flowers. The marriage ceremony had begun. Both the grooms were dressed in white satin loin cloth and a white silk cloth wrapped around their torsos.

They sat down on the floor while the priest chanted some prayers before asking them to take the blessings of the fire and the elders. All the women surrounded the grooms and sat with flowers in their hands. In this traditional style of wedding, women played greater role than the men.

Tae scanned the crowd and saw Yoongi and Pluto sitting in a corner talking to each other so engrossed. He couldn't help but smile seeing how Yoongi was trying to hold Pluto's hand. They both were also dressed in all traditional clothes in all yellow with flowers decorated in their hair.

After the marriage ceremony, all the gathered crowd began to throw flowers at the couple who giggled and hugged each other. The women of the house made Pluto and Yoongi too sit beside the couple as many had presents to be given to the other couple too.

Mrs. Min joined them and explained how they couldn't get a proper wedding so they could at least shower them with gifts.

So, now all the guests were giving gifts to Ji-Hope as well as Pluto and Yoongi.

The servants began to serve food and juice to everyone. The drinks were passed to the couples as well. Mrs. Min was busy talking to Pluto about Yoongi and his eating, sleeping, drinking, morning habits.

Hobi took a glass and passed it to Yoongi, "Hey – Yoongs – pass it to Pluto."

Yoongi smiled timidly and took the glass from Hobi who still didn't notice how Yoongi looked at him.

But Pluto did and took the glass smiling, "Its okay. I know."

"What?" Yoongi asked shocked as another glass was given to him.

Pluto just shrugged glancing at Hobi, "I can understand."

Yoongi was shell shocked and just then the photographers began to take pictures. Shocking everyone he kissed Pluto's cheek and asked the photographer to take a picture.

"Yoongi," Pluto blushed and saw Mrs. Min smiling too.

Tae finally found Jungkook standing with his goons talking about the food arrangement. As soon as the goons saw Tae approaching, they smirked and disappeared.

"Thank you," Tae whispered sitting beside Jungkook who was just drinking juice.

Jungkook smirked and preferred not to answer.

"Jungkook – look at me," Tae said in a pleading tone and saw Jungkook looking at him.

Something had changed.

Fuck! Everything had changed.

The way Jungkook looked at Tae. There was softness, warmth, care and perhaps – love in his eyes.