Chapter 19

In the men's quarters, toys were scattered across the floor. Zoro began to gather up the toys, stacking them neatly in a basket.

Once the room was tidied up, Zoro turned his attention to his toddler. Zoro approached him and kneeled down beside him. "Hey there, Asahi," Zoro greeted gently, reaching out to ruffle the toddler's hair. "Mind if I join you for a bath?"

Asahi's eyes lit up with excitement at the prospect of bathing. "Bub-bles! 🫧" he exclaimed happily, nodding his head vigorously.

Zoro helped Asahi undress and then carefully lowered both of them into the warm water of the bath. As they settled in, Zoro grabbed a rag and began to gently clean Asahi's face, wiping away the remnants of glittery makeup.

The swordsman was careful not to get any soap in his eyes. "There we go, all clean," Zoro said with a grin, admiring his handiwork as he finished wiping away the last traces of makeup. "You look handsome, my boy."

Asahi beamed up at Zoro, his eyes sparkling with joy. "Thank you, da-ddy!"

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

The crew on deck was greeted by an unexpected sight: a wet, naked toddler running around, giggling uncontrollably. Behind him, Zoro dashed across the deck, clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist. "Come back here!"

Luffy's eyes widened. "Look, it's Asahi! He's naked!"

Chopper's antlers twitched with amusement as he watched the toddler dart around the deck, his laughter ringing through the air. "He seems to be having fun!"

Franky chuckled heartily. Nami shook her head in exasperation, her lips twitching with a hint of amusement. "Zoro, do something about him before he catches a cold!"

Zoro dashed past the crew, his eyes focused on catching the toddler. "I'm trying, Nami! Asahi, stop running around!"

But Asahi paid no heed to Zoro's warnings, his laughter echoing across the deck as he continued his game of chase. Zoro quickened his pace, closing in on the elusive toddler with each step.

Robin couldn't help but smile at the sight before her. "Do you need a hand, swordsman?"

Asahi let out another peal of laughter, darting past Zoro and disappearing into the crowd of crewmates. Zoro skidded to a halt, a look of mild frustration crossing his face as he glanced around, searching for the runaway toddler.

The crew erupted into laughter as Zoro's towel threatened to slip, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he hastily adjusted it.

As the laughter began to die down and Zoro took Asahi away, Usopp cried out from the crow's nest, "Hey, guys! I can see a ship!"

His announcement was met with mild interest from the crew. They were used to spotting ships during their travels, and unless it seemed like a direct threat or an opportunity for trade, they didn't pay it much heed.

But as the night progressed and the ship drew nearer, it became evident that this was no ordinary encounter.

Luffy's expression hardened as he scanned the approaching ship. "Pirates," he muttered, his voice low but filled with resolve. "Prepare for battle."

The crew sprang into action, each member taking their position on the deck with practiced efficiency. Swords were drawn, cannons were readied, and the Straw Hats stood ready to defend their ship.

But the ensuing battle was fierce and bloody. The pirate ship unleashed a barrage of cannon fire. The Straw Hats fought back with equal ferocity.

Zoro's three swords were slicing through the air with unmatched precision. But even his legendary skill was put to the test as he faced off against the pirates who sought to board their ship.

The swordsman's muscles tensed as he parried blow after blow, his swords a blur of motion as he fought back against the onslaught of enemies. Sweat glistened on his brow, mixing with the sea spray as he pushed himself to his limits.

"Come on, you scurvy dogs!" He growled, his voice a low snarl of determination. "Is this all you've got?"

The pirates answered with violent attacks. They hurled themselves at the Straw Hats fueled by greed and bloodlust.

Amidst the chaos of battle, the air rang with the clash of steel and the cries of the wounded. Bodies littered the deck, both friend and foe alike, as the two crews fought tooth and nail for supremacy.

"Die, you filthy scum!" Sanji shouted as he plunged his boot into the face of his enemy.

Zoro gritted his teeth as he felt the sting of a cut across his arm, the pain only serving to fuel his rage. Blood sprayed across the deck as Zoro's blades found their mark, each stroke a deadly dance of death.

But even as the bodies fell, more pirates swarmed onto the ship, their numbers seemingly endless. "Damn it!" Nami cursed, her voice filled with frustration, as she fought to hold back the tide of enemies.

"Seis Fleur~... Twist!" Robin's limbs moved with fluid grace as she countered the attacks of the enemy. But she was not immune to the ruthless onslaught. A sharp pain erupted in her side as a pirate's blade found its mark. "Ah!" With a gasp of pain, Robin stumbled backward, clutching her wound as blood seeped through her fingers.

"Robin!" cried out Franky, his voice filled with concern as he rushed to his friend's side. "Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine," she assured Franky. But even as she spoke, another wave of enemies descended upon them, their weapons flashing in the dim light of the moon.

Meanwhile, the captain was locked in a fierce battle of his own. His fists blurred as he unleashed a barrage of punches, each blow landing with the force of a cannonball.

The two clashed, their blows sending shockwaves rippling through the air. But as the battle dragged on, Luffy began to feel the strain of his injuries, the pain a constant reminder of the stakes at hand.

Then, in a moment of desperation, the enemy delivered a devastating blow, catching Luffy off guard and sending him crashing to the deck below. The impact was bone-jarring, leaving Luffy sprawled and vulnerable amidst the chaos of battle.

Amidst the chaos of battle, the enemy managed to gain the upper hand and sailed off into the night, leaving behind a trail of devastation in its wake. The Straw Hats nursed their wounds and tended to their fallen comrades.

Chopper moved swiftly among the crew, his medical expertise a beacon of hope amidst the darkness of their defeat. "Sit still, Nami-san," Chopper urged gently, his hands bandaging her wounded arm. "You'll need to rest and let your body heal."

Nami winced as Chopper applied pressure to her injury, but she nodded in understanding, grateful for his care. "Thanks, Chopper."

Chopper flashed her a reassuring smile before turning his attention to Sanji, who was nursing a bruised rib from the enemy's relentless assault.

Chopper moved on to tend to the others, each member of the crew receiving the same careful attention and compassion.

Meanwhile, amidst the quiet murmur of the crewmates as they tended to one another, Luffy stood, his gaze fixed on where their enemy had disappeared. "We need to get stronger!" Luffy declared, his voice filled with determination, "We'll make those guys regret ever crossing paths with the Straw Hat Pirates!" His words were met with cheers of agreement from his crewmates.