Rudey

??? POV

I was tied on very familiar place, i just knew that this time there is no backing off I would have to endure it... again...

I saw them being covered in full white clothes and there was no such colourfull things present there too. i gulped as I knew what the next thing was going to be

My screams echoed around the whole laboratory as they were making me bitten by a dog, it was painfully, very painful. My blood was dripping down from my arms and i started to feel sick, the dog was almost eating my flash out of my arm. when the work was done they took the dog away from me. It was surely not a normal dog, they had put some virus on it. i heard it from one of the scientist

??? 1: "watch him carefully, if you see any change in his behaviour then quickly inform me"

I looked at them with my teary eyes, not daring to utter a single word as I kept on sobbing at their harsh behaviour. i wondered when I would get out of this hell.

after some times of waiting one of the scientist said

??? 2: "There is no change till now, do we have to wait for some more time?"

He kept on looking at me with almost zero sign of emotions.

??? 1: "weird it's been an hour, let's go outside for a while and come tomorrow to see."

I looked at her with wide eyes and kept on shaking my head, i didn't want to be left alone, not again. Before I got the courage to say anything they left the room. I got panic and started to scream loudly.

and then suddenly everything went blank as I passed out.
___________________________________________

i woke up with a sound of alarm and sigh deeply

It was a dream.... just a dream. It was horrible dream, I wish I never got it ever again.

I stepped out of bed and looked at the time before going to take a bath, as soon I was done bathing i quickly wore my dress. I went to kitchen feeling empty after the horrible dream... was it just a dream? yes it was... atleast thats what was i wishing for.

I made myself breakfast as i live alone, well I was used to be alone and I didn't think I want to be with anyone, i like to be alone and that's the reason of my loneliness but i couldn't just go and talk to people. After alot of rollercoaster of emotions I got my bag pack and left for school.

It was really hard to find a low budget school in Korea, that's why here I was in daegu. i like the environment of my school very much, no one bothers me and if somehow anyone did that I just ignored it, not because i wanted to but because of my insecurity.

I reached my school and directly went to my class and the first thing i did, was to bow the teacher, I had a pretty good image infront of the teacher. I took my seat in the corner side.

I was thankful that teacher themselves assigned my seat on my favourite place. i was doze out on my own thoughts that's when I heard people talking around me

??? 1: "I just know they gonna be in our class"

??? 2: "How are you so sure about it?"

??? 1: "I have already talk to one of them, she is supper cool."

??? 2: "and what about the guy?"

??? 1: "He is handsome too."

I rolled my eyes as they continues to muttered about someones look. Suddenly two students come in, one girl and other was boy, i guess the students were talking about them.

Girl: "Hello everyone, this is Park Y/n. I'm new transfer student from Seoul international highschool."

weird if she was from Seoul and even from this popular high school, why would someone ever come here at this poor place?