XXI

DCC

Soon after the baby came so did the EMTs. They checked both of us briefly before putting us in the back of the ambulance and transporting us to the hospital. Beyonce' left right behind us after changing her clothes and calling our families.

By the time the baby and I were settled into a room everyone had made it to the hospital.

"Oh my goodness Bey she has your whole face!" Kelly squealed once she walked in.

"Probably cause she was pissing me off the whole time." I said jokingly as I carefully handed her over to Kelly who immediately cradled her.

"Hi pumpkin! I'm your TT Kelly, we're gonna have so much fun messing with your Mama. Yes we aree!" She cooed lightly making me smile.

Soon after Michelle, Solange and Beyoncé walked in with my bag as well as the baby's diaper bag.

"I came as fast as I could Mamas. You okay?" Beyoncé questioned as she came over to my bedside. She placed a kiss on my forehead as I nodded and leaned into her chest.

"Have they came with the birth certificate yet?" She asked.

"Not yet, you picked a name?" I asked looking up at her. I had let her decide on the baby's name because I couldn't think of any that I really liked.

"Yep, since the moment we found out she was a girl." She said with a wide smile as she looked over at her sisters who were talking softly to our daughter.

"What is it?" I asked making her look back at me.

"Brielle Grace Knowles." She said which immediately made the baby start cooing.

"You heard your name huh Mamas? Pretty little Ellie likes her name huh?" Solange cooed as she held Brielle in her arms.

She slowly walked over to us, handing Brielle to Beyoncé slowly, who immediately teared up.

"Hi my pretty baby, welcome to the world Bri Bri." She said happily as she rocked her lightly before placing a kiss on her forehead.

She slowly sat down on the bed next to me, angling her arms so I could see Brielle's tiny face better.

"Open your eyes for me Ellie, Mama wants to see you." Bey said with a slight pout. My heart exploded at the scene before me, seeing her immediately embrace motherhood was making me fall deeper in love with her by the second.

"Maybe if you sing she'll open then. She always moved the most when you sang." I said as I laid my head on her shoulder, slightly exhausted from today's events. Bey nodded before clearing her voice and singing.

Sometimes
These walls seem to cave in on me
When I look in your eyes
I feel alive
Somedays
We say words that don't mean a thing
But when you're holding me tight
I feel alive

Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me
Hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me
Hold on to me Ellie

Soon Brielle's eyes slowly opened before closing again, trying to adjust to the lights before they fully opened and looked around. She had beautiful honey brown eyes with light green specs in them, a combination of Beyoncé's eyes and my own.

Each day
I feel so blessed looking at you
Cause when you open your eyes
I feel alive
My heart
Beats so damn quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight
I'm so alive

Now let's, let's just live it up
Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold onto me
Hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me
Hold on to me Ellie

Brielle's eyes immediately found Bey's before slightly widening as she stared up, cooing softly as Bey sang.

"You like your song huh pooh? Mama wrote it just for you." Bey said softly as her tears finally rolled down her face.

"I been waiting to sing it to you for so long. When you get bigger you gotta sing with me okay?" Beyoncé cooed as I reached up and wiped her tears.

She looked over at me with a wide smile before kissing me softy and resting her head against mine.

"I love you so much." I sighed as she closed her eyes.

"I love you even more. We're mommies now baby, we really did it." She said happily.

"Only thing left to do is get married." Michelle said from the other side of the room.

We pulled away from each other with knowing smiles before looking over at the girls.

"I know the fuck y'all did not." Solange said with wide eyes.

"You heifers are so trifling! No invite?!" Michelle jumped in folding her arms over her chest.

"We haven't had a real ceremony yet, we just went to the courthouse and did it there." Bey said with a laugh as she handed Brielle to me. I took her, placing her on my chest before leaning back against all the pillows I had on the bed.

"Okay so I gotta plan a baby shower and a wedding? This is so exciting!!" Kelly squealing jumping up and down.

"How long?" Solo asked glaring at Bey.

"Only two months, it was very impulsive but oh so worth it." She said as she leaned over and kissed my temple.

"Now, my wife needs to rest so y'all ain't gotta go home but.. Well y'all know the rest. Bye!" Beyoncé said making me laugh. They all just rolled their eyes before coming over and bidding me goodbye with hugs and kisses.

Soon it was just me and my girls.

My perfect little family.

THE END

for now🫣