XVI

BGK

I watched as Doe walked around my room butt booty ass naked

I watched as Doe walked around my room butt booty ass naked. I feel like she was doing this on purpose because she kept bending over stuff and it was making me hard. As fuck.

"Have you seen my other shoe? I left them in here and now I can't find it." She asked as she turned around and looked at me.

My eyes struggled to stay on her face and not her chest as I cleared my throat and readjusted myself on the edge of the bed.

"It might be under the bed baby. Want me to check?" I asked about to get up.

"I got it." She said as she knelt down on the floor. Her back was arched as she leaned down and I groaned looking away and covering my lap with a pillow.

"I can't reach it." She said with a pout as she sat back on her knees and looked up at me.

"Wear some different ones." I suggested as I looked down at her in front of me. I was about to break out in a sweat trying to stay calm.

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red?" She asked making me nod.

"Peachy." I said moving the pillow more to the center of my lap, folding my hands and setting them on top.

"You sure? We can always reschedule if you don't feel good." She responded as she stood up. She opened my legs slightly and stood between them before feeling my forehead.

Her breasts were directly in my face and I was struggling to keep from sucking on them like a newborn baby. I balled my fists, closing my eyes taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked as she tilted my head up towards her, concern clear on her face.

"I'm good, watch out I gotta go to the bathroom." I said lightly tapping her thigh to make her move.

She did a little side step causing me to bolt up and quickly going to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stood in front of the sink taking deep breaths as I tried to get myself to calm down. I need to think of something sad or something.

Before I could even close my eyes fully to envision something I felt soft hands on my arms causing my eyes to shoot open.

I looked at Doe through the mirror before her eyes trailed down to my sweats.

"You need some help?" She asked causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Whatchu gon do to help? You caused it." I said as she slid in front of me, causing me to take a few steps back.

"I can fix it." She said as she sank down to her knees, taking my sweats down with her.

Before I could even protest she swallowed me whole causing my knees to buckle a little bit.

"Fuck, hold on." I said shakily as I leaned over her a little, gripping the sink counter.

She drew back until she was at my tip, kissing it softly before swirling her tongue around it. She wrapped her hands around the base of my shaft as she continued to kiss my tip. She began slowly stroking me as she sucked solely on the head of my dick.

That shit had me moaning and my toes curling. I was already sensitive from being so turned on and her precision had me weak in the knees. She took me by surprise by quickly deep throating me while humming like she did earlier which made me moan loudly.

"Fuck baby let up." I said as my hand tangled in her hair.

"Mm mm." She hummed lowly around me making my hips jerk a little. She drew back with a smile on her face as she began stroking me slowly.

"Why didn't you just say something baby? So I could take care of you?" She said sweetly as her hand gently squeezed my tip, making me leak pre-cum.

"Cause we gotta get ready." I said shakily as I looked down at her.

"I always have time for you baby." She said lowly before taking me in her mouth again. My head flew back and my toes curled slightly as I felt the back of her throat hit my tip.

"Fuck." I breathed out as my hand gripped her hair lightly. She placed her hands on my thighs to steady herself as I absentmindedly began thrusting into her mouth.

She bobbed her head matching my thrust which made my release come faster than I expected and I could tell she took pride in that. She pulled back and began stroking me at a fast pace making me groan.

"Come on daddy, paint my face." She purred making me grunt as the knot in my stomach tighten. A few strokes later and I was cumming everywhere and I do mean everywhere.

Some landed on her face, on her chest and a little on the floor. Once I was done she let me go, dragging her finger across her chest before licking it clean and moaning as she looked up at me.

"I think we can be a little late. What do you say?" She said beginning to stroke me slowly, making me grow hard in her hands again.

"Ion think they'll be too mad." I said making her smile.

"Good cause I want more." She said before taking me in her mouth again.

Hopefully they knock this time.

~~~~
i like being nasty, idk why

~~~~i like being nasty, idk why