XV

DCC

Here I am about to pass out and she's asking me if I can go one more time

Here I am about to pass out and she's asking me if I can go one more time. I fully regret my decisions cause this girl is a damn demon.

I couldn't even respond before she wrapped her arms around me and slid back into me slowly. I gripped onto her arms as she did so, letting out shaky moan as I watched us through the mirror again.

We meshed together so perfectly it made me hotter than I was before. She took her time, giving me slow deep thrusts that were guaranteed to make me fall in love with her and the monster she held between her legs.

"Fuck you feel so good around me." She grunted lowly in my ear. My legs shook slightly, ready to give out at any given moment.

"Yoncé!" I gasped as she somehow went deeper, hitting spots no one could ever reach before.

"That's it. Say my name baby." She said as she began a brutal assault on my neck.

"You're so deep." I whined as I tried to move to let up on the overwhelming pleasure I felt.

"Nah don't run baby." She said tightening her grip on me so I couldn't move an inch. I felt that familiar knot grow in my stomach as well as her member swelling inside of me.

She kept her pace the same but began running her hands down my body until my breasts were in her hands. She held them firmly, running her thumbs over my nipples which left me overstimulated in the best way. Not even seconds later my orgasm washed over me, leaving me shaking in her hold once again.

"Babyy!" I gasped as I struggled to hold myself up any longer. She held me as I rode out my climax and at the end she emptied herself inside of me, throwing me back into another intense orgasm. I loved being filled.

How slutty of me.

She slowed down before pulling out completely and letting me fall face down onto the bed as I tried to regulate my breath.

"You lucky we got somewhere to go later. Or we'd be in this room all day." She chuckled lowly as she gently flipped me over onto my back.

I just closed my eyes, not even wanting to look at her because she would definitely want to go again if I did.

"Don't go to sleep yet baby. We gotta take a shower first." She said getting off of the bed.

She went into the bathroom and started the shower for us, coming out shortly after to get me. I opened my eyes when she came back in and held my arms up, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk in there.