VII

DCC

A strong ache ran throughout my body causing me to crack my eyes open and take in my surroundings. I ended up falling asleep on Beyoncé when we went to go meet her... friends? I'm not sure who they were honestly but I didn't care either. I was just glad to be away from Greg. I sat up slowly as I looked around the room trying to pinpoint where I was before I stood up slowly.

I looked down at my body, seeing that I was no longer in my suit, but instead an oversized graphic tee shirt that came past the middle of my thighs as well as some Calvin Klein boxers

From the boxers alone I knew I was with Beyoncé so I felt safe. I knew she wouldn't hurt me or put me in harms way so I let my guard down slightly as I left the room to look for her.

I walked down the hallway until I was on a glass like overpass that was connected to some stairs. I looked over the railing and saw her sitting down on the couch with the tv on.

I walked down the stairs slowly, pain spreading up my legs and to my core

I walked down the stairs slowly, pain spreading up my legs and to my core. The pain was worse than any other time which made me want to break down and cry again. I pushed through my pain and walked over to the couch, she almost immediately felt my presence and looked up at me with her arms out.

I walked over to her and sat next to her but before I could get comfortable she scooped me up and set me in her lap. I relaxed feeling safer than ever as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"You alright?" She asked as she brushed my hair out of my face.

"My body hurts so bad I could cry." I muttered, my voice raspier than usual from my crying.

"I can get you some medicine and run you a hot bath later. Would that help?" She asked making me nod slowly.

"Yes thank you so much Beyoncé." I sighed making her chuckle.