Yan Xi: "... ..."

Yan Xi was silent for a few seconds and then said politely: "How about we be a little more lenient?"

"Don't always think about killing people, and don't always think about the magic world." "

For example, look for Professionals?"

"Professionals?"

What professionals?

"Yan Xi wants to cooperate with the government?" Although Gojo Satoru doesn't like to use his brain most of the time, when he uses his brain, it works very quickly. He touched his chin: "The government is not easy to deal with. They are interested in the magic world. His attitude is not very friendly."

This is understandable, after all, the magic world can be regarded as a lawless maniac per capita.

"Besides, why does Yanxi-chan think that they will help us?"

Yanxi didn't speak, but looked at Gojo Satoru thoughtfully. The speed of his brain was spinning, and it didn't look like he was out of his mind.

"Mr. Gojo, are you mentally okay?" she asked suddenly.

Gojo Satoru tilted his head and explained: "I do feel better after eating the super delicious dessert Yanxi-chan brought, but I'm still not feeling better."

After saying that, he Xuxu tapped his temple: "Yanxi-chan The data is very brain-burning."

Yan Xi looked at Gojo Satoru intently for two seconds, then moved away and returned to business: "Because I have martial arts that can train ordinary people into strong men. ."

Everyone was stunned.

"Miss Tsukishima means..." Nanami Kento said in shock: "Are you going to announce it?" "

Yes." Yan Xi nodded.

"This training method should be a very precious family martial art." Noctua said in a deep tone: "Do you really want to announce it?" "

I have said it before."

"This world should not only let curses The magician will take care of it."

Everyone was silent again.

The girl did say this, but they only thought that she would train a group of ordinary people alone. After all, this secret technique that can train people to the point of being bound by heaven and curse is like a treasure everywhere.

But they never expected that she would announce it directly!

This kind of character made them all admire him.

"As long as we use this as a condition." Yan Xi pondered: "The chance of the Neon government establishing diplomatic relations with us is as high as 90%, and other countries, for this martial arts, will also contain their own magicians. ."

"As a result, there is no one at the top who can use it, and our own strength is insufficient,

so we can't make a splash at all." "The most important thing is that after cooperating with the government, we will become an orthodox magic world, and the top management will Turn into a wild alliance organization."