He wants to sweep away the dust and give the magic world a bright future.

Therefore, he transformed into a hard-working fruit farmer, working hard to water the next generation, he transformed into a gold digger, looking for gold in the big waves, and he transformed into a mother chicken with spread wings to protect the newborn chicks.

He will use his care and love to nurture a new generation of outstanding people, and then lead them to make rapid progress and become powerful in all directions, completely eradicating the magic world and building a beautiful new future.

He planned it well and things went smoothly according to his ideas.

Until--he found Tsukishima Yanki's out-of-print SP-level gold brick.

She is powerful.

She has a quick mind.

In addition to her good skills

, the most important thing is that she also has the same name as Nana and is a reliable girl.

Of course, not everyone can be as perfect as Gojo Satoru, from appearance to strength.

She still has some small flaws.

She is always too soft-hearted.

In the world of magic, a place that deals with the darkest emotions of human beings all year round, the last thing needed is useless soft-heartedness.

If your heart is too soft, your life will not last long.

If the heart is too soft, the road will not be broad.

Thinking about my best friend Jie, wasn't it because his heart was too soft and his heart was too kind that he turned evil in the end?

Therefore, he allowed the high-level officials to make small moves and decided to take this opportunity to let her see clearly.

Of course, as powerful as he is, he is already ready to descend from the sky and turn the tide at the critical moment.

But he never expected it.

His excellent out-of-print SP will go all the way to kill enemies, sweep through thousands of armies, and fight in all directions, leading his friends to directly rebel!

Gojo Satoru rubbed his eyebrows.

This is a little too good.

However, he chuckled: "Isn't this crazy?"

He walked out of the airport, crossed his hands, and disappeared in an instant.

It looks like I will be very busy next time.

Everyone must be waiting for him now.

Gojo Satoru teleported into a high school.

"Mina-san, your strongest Gojo is back~"

Gojo Satoru prepared his pose, ready to receive the cheers of the crowd.

However...