11. His Wish

At 9 pm, Outside Naina's room, after having dinner

"It's already late I guess we should leave", said Sarthak

"Bhai are you coming with us?", Nidhi questioned

"No, Nidhi you guys go ahead I'll stay here with Naina, in case she wakes up."

"Advait Bhai you go ahead. Me And Mihir are here with Didi, we will inform you if anything happens."

"It's okay. I'll Just stay here you guys can go home it's not a big deal.", Advait responded

Rishi and Mihir just gaze at each other, confused with what Advait said.

"Ummm bhai........", Mihir hesitantly spoke

While, Sarthak understood the situation, from both Advait's and Mihir's point of view. Therefore he dragged Advait to the side.

"Bhai, do you even realise what you are saying."

"Yeah, I know what I am talking about."

"Really, then tell me by which right are you telling her brother to leave and by which right will you stay here instead of her family?"

Advait kept quiet, not knowing the answer to Sarthak's question.

"Ok, are you her legal guardian or are you her husband? Huhh, what is your relationship with her? Tell me what is your relation with her??"

"Right, neither I am her legal guardian, nor I am her husband, but I am her friend. Isn't that enough." Advait responded with confusion and hesitation.

"Bhai, think is that enough. You are not even her friend, you are someone who was her classmate. Do you think that it would be enough for her brothers to allow someone like that to stay by her side, instead of them?"

Advait was again silent, he knew he had no right to stay next to her. But he just wanted to be her side.

"Okay, bhai tell me if Nidhi was in the hospital, would let any of her friends stay next to her, instead of you? Well, you wouldn't even let me stay beside next in your place."

"Well, it's not Nidhi, it's Naina and I want to stay beside her."

"Okay let's find a solution to your this problem."

After finding the solution for both Advait's and Mihir's problems, they both went where the three were.

"Well guys, I suggest that any either of you two stay here along with Advait bhai.", Sarthak said in a suggesting tone.

"I mean that one of you should be at Gupta house in case of any emergency, and one should stay here in case Naina di wakes up.", Sarthak again said after seeing the confused faces of the two brothers.

"You are right Sarthak bhai."

"Now, we will take our leave, bhai are you coming or staying here?" Sarthak questioned his brother.

"No, I will stay if anything happens and I know the doctors here. It will help with Naina's speedy recovery and at least one can be beside her, while the other is gone. Ek se bhale doo."

(Two are better than one)

"Okay bhai, you and Rishi stay here. I will go home, everyone must be worried.", Mihir said after realising that letting Rishi stay here Advait would be the best option and he would be able to handle everyone at home better than Rishi would.