NAINA GUPTA

Naina Gupta 27 yrs. old, was born in a middle-class joint family, in Delhi, India. 

She is the first grandchild of her family, and is loved by everyone, whether it's her teachers, classmates, or neighbors. 

She was a chubby, sweet, innocent, cute, mischievous, and troublesome girl, but she never disrespected anyone. 

As she grew up and saw the real world around her she was never the same.

For the sake of her family, she always had a smile on her face.

She got to know and understood the cruel, unpleasant, and dirty world.

She grew up faster than kids of her age, she became mature before her age.

She had an extremely extraordinary childhood which she lost at a quite young age. 

As she grew, she understood that she was not made for 'LOVE'. 

She was not bullied in school for being chubby or fat, but every day she was reminded of not being skinny disguised as care, love, and concern for her health. 

She had a tough childhood not in terms of money, but in terms of relations, understanding, and support.

She was not like other girls, in her school days she was different and ambitious, and she didn't like being surrounded by people who didn't respect her, their families, and others. She could associate with anyone due to her extroverted personality, but not with fellow batchmates and seniors because for them she was never cool enough. Still, almost everyone knew her due to her friendly, caring yet strict personality.

She always scored good marks, and she was good in co-curricular activities but was unable to make her parents proud during her teenage.

At the age of eleven, her personality towards her family changed.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???

WHY DID HER PERSONALITY CHANGE???

WHY WAS SHE NOT MADE FOR ''LOVE''???

WHY WAS HER PARENTS NOT PROUD???

WHAT IS SHE HIDING???