3. Advait's routine

Waking up at 6, going to the gym, and leaving for the office at 8 a.m. was nothing new for Advait or his family. 

But no matter how hurry he is, he never forgets to take blessings from his elders and wish his brother or sister.

THE COLD, ARROGANT CEO has a soft spot for his family.

Most of the time he leaves without breakfast or just with a cup of coffee, but on Sunday or when he is home, he loves to have 'allu ke parathe' made by his chachi, 'bread roll' made by his mother, 'chai' made by his father and 'smoothie' made by his sister - in - law.

But to everyone's disheartenment, he even spends the rest of his Sunday working from home and taking a break to have food.

AND TODAY IS SUNDAY

While sitting at the dining table, where the Arora's were having breakfast; Advait comes and sits beside his brother

Everyone was chit-chatting while eating until Sushma Arora spoke 

"Day after tomorrow, meri saheli ki 50th anniversary hai to hum sab ko, unke ghar jana hai. Isliye os din sab 5 baje tak taiyar ho jana."                                                                                                                      (The day after tomorrow, my best friend is celebrating her 50th anniversary so we all have to go to their house. So everyone should be ready by 5 p.m. that day.)

"Ok maa", Payal Arora spoke.

"Dadi I can't come, I have an important meeting on that day", Advait interpreted his mother.

Dadi spoke, "I don't care, you have come. Reschedule your meeting for some other day. They have specially invited all of us."

As Advait opened his mouth to say anything else, his dadi raised her hand showing that there was no scope for negotiation.

Then suddenly Meenakshi spoke, "Dadi hume aapki saheli aur unke parivar ke bare me koch bataiye."                                                                                                                                                                                     (Dadi tell us something about your friend and her family)

Then Sushma Arora started talking about 'Nirmal Gupta and her family'.