9. Behaviour 😔

ON CALL

"Dadu, di is now okay", Rishi spoke from one side

A voice was heard on the other side, "Mihir, Rishi is Naina out of danger? Is she fine now? What did the doctor say? When will she wake up? When will you come back?"

Mihir and Rishi, now frustrated with all these questions, that they were bombarded with once again, stood there silently.

But knowing and understanding their feelings, they calmly replied to all the questions.

"Yes dadi, di is out of danger. She is fine. The doctor said she was okay but they could not find out the cause, also they will do a full body check-up."

"Ok Mihir, when are guys coming home?", Pragya asked.

"Well we are not sure as Di has still not woken up, but either of us will come back soon Chachi", Rishi said sighing.

"Listen you both, whether she wakes up or not just come back now, she will not even wake up if you are there" Jinesh spoke

"Yes, you can check on her tomorrow, when she might be awake by then. Just come back, I don't care about her" Vanshika harshly exclaimed

"BadiMaa how can you say that, she is your daughter!!!!" Mihir angrily spoke

"She is my daughter, but she is more of a burden than being a daughter to us!" Vanshika again exclaimed

"BURDEN, seriously Ma that's what you think of Di?", Rishi quickly questioned hearing his mother's words and that she spoke about her Child.

"Yes yes, Naina is only a burden on me, your father, and this family. She is just a burden nothing else", Vanshika angrily spouted.

"We will talk about this later bye", Mihir said and immediately disconnected the call.

THEY WERE UNAWARE OF THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HEARD THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION AND NOW WERE EXTREMELY FURIOUS AND COULD EXPLODE ANY SECOND NOW

IN NAINA'S HOSPITAL ROOM

"Naina still has not woke up and I don't know how much more time will it take, her brothers are talking to their family on call. Mihir already bought the medicines that the doctor prescribed, but I am still concerned about Naina's health", Advait thought.

"I need to talk to the doctor, but no one is here. I can't let Naina be alone, let me first call Rishi and Mihir here", Advait said to himself.

"They must be talking to their family it's better to go there ", Advait said realising that they might not pick up his call.

"Mi..............", Advait was cut off by an angry voice