Challenging the fourth.

Start from the beginning

Duration: One hour.

Penalty: Delayed evolution.]

'Now I really have to rethink, I want to stay hidden but with all this increased reputation the system is giving out, won't I be quickly known. Should I stop for now?... No! I can't hide and become stronger, it I want to become stronger I must face the obstacles head on. If I win I become stronger, and if I lose I will become better, it's a win-win wither ways.'

His gaze hardens as he stares at the awaiting crowd, raising his chin up with pride. 'If it's that you want system, then that's what I'll give.'

"I AION! CHALLENGE THE FOURTH RANKER FOR HIS PRIVILEGES!" Shock and surprised gasps all rang out in the crowd, every single person around were shocked, and it wasn't an understatement to say there was not one person that was not shocked, not even those who had died long ago on this land.

Everyone was shocked, but the top three rankers were not that shocked like the rest. Most especially the second ranker the girl that had smiled at him when they arrived.

'I knew he was gonna do something crazy, but I didn't expect something even more crazier than my imagination. Hehehe, I like him!'

The first and third rankers looks at him with narrowed eyes and suspicion, then they look at themselves but they do not bother looking at the second ranker as they know everything always seems funny to her and you can never know when she's faking or when she means it, just like how she is currently laughing at the situation.

A guy walks out looking like the epitome of flashy, he is clad in a wavy silk hanfu with dragon head designed pauldrons. His hands are in his sleeves as he uses his legs alone and scales up the rock.

He stands before Aion and stares him down. A sneer evident in the corner of his lips.

"Arrogance..."

"Overconfidence..."

"Pride..."

"Vanity..."

"Criticism..."

"Foolishness..."

"Ignorance..."

"You reek of them all... And that is what is going to cause your downfall, you ignorant lowlife, frog at the bottom of the well not knowing the outside world is far bigger than his tunnel vision."

"Hey! I didn't challenge you to a battle of words, once you're done reciting you self belittling mantra you can let me know so we can move on with our fight, we don't exactly have all day long." Aion cuts his speech off while also giving him a taste of his medicine.

"Very well! I'll gladly teach to you about manners if that's what you're lacking!" Removing his hands from his sleeves, he brings out two foldable fan designed with jade and see through materials.

"I am Ichikawa Takuro, remember the name of the person that will free you of your delusions. Taste the power of a Quasi Nascent expert."

Waving the fans down to his side, the air around Ichikawa picks up a little as his clothes are majestically waving around him. The scene didn't look like a person about to clash head on with someone else, but that of a young prince enjoying the morning glow of the sun.

As he raises his hand he prepared to show off a flashy skill he knows the others around would be fascinated in since they haven't gotten to the stage where they can do so yet, but Aion beats him to it as he suddenly vanishes.

Shock and confusion was very evident in everyone's eyes. While Ichikawa was searching around hastily for any signs of his opponent.

"Are you trying to challenge me?..." A voice boomed out of nowhere. It just rang out without a certain origin or direction, but the owner of the voice was clear as day.

"Imagine this world was a video game, where everyone picks their class as they wish, no matter the class everyone is only given the special benefits when they breakthrough the first benchmark which is level ten. Now you can classify me as the oddity that is able to use those special features and benefits right from even level one..." The voice passes and disappears with the wind. Coming and going as it pleases.

"Now you a person that has reached level ten but is not yet recognized as one because you haven't gone through the class change, and is only able to use small out of those benefits is trying to compete with me that has had experience with those benefits way before you."

"Do you finally understand your situation? I might just be a level five and you a semi level ten, but the fact that I have what a level fifteen should have is my edge over you, so if you're willing to go ahead with your foolish and ignorant plan of being taught manners, I won't hold you back but just know, it is a painful process." Aion voices fades away in the morning sky followed by a thundering voice.

"Painful process? Hahahahaha, I said it that your arrogance is going to be your doom, bring it you fool!"

"Now then, let's begin with you screaming a little, shall we?"

...