Chapter 1: The World

Before we enter the story let me give you a bit of background. As mentioned before the year is 2165, the world has gone through 4 world wars at this point, the important ones however are the 3rd and 4th world wars.

The 3rd world war happened in 2055 and lasted till 2077. It was between NATO and BRICKS. However the war was so disastrous that all alliances fell apart and for the last 3 or 4 years of the war it was every nation for itself. The war was concluded with no winner as the UN managed to build up enough troops from the Neutral nations to stop the war before it went nuclear.

However 4 years after the war new alliances and nations had already been created. Asia saw the rise of a new word superpower as all the Stan countries such as Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan joined together to become Stanistan. Egypt also used the chaos to quickly annex the areas of Israel/Palestine as the 2 nations had been utterly destroyed by fighting each other.

2 new major alliances had been born, on one hand was the Imperial Alliance which included Britain, France, Portugal, Germany, Russia, Stanistan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and all of Africa except for Nigerian and Madagascar.

On the other side was the New World Order of the NWO. This alliance consisted of the US, China, Philippines, Madagascar, Nigeria, Mexico, all of South America, India, Spain, the remainder of Europe, Malaysia, Indonesia and the middle east.

These 2 alliances went to war again in the 4th world war in 2100, this war lasted till 2120 and no clear winner had been announced. However the war did give birth to a third alliance that formed in 2121.

This new alliance was known as the Neutral Nations Alliance and it consisted of nations that had left the previous 2 alliances. These included the UK, Russia, Finland, Norway, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, Ireland, Stanistan, Mexico, Chile, Mexico, 26 of the 54 African nations including Egypt, Chad, South Africa, Sudan, Kenya and Nigeria, the middle eastern nations also joined the new alliance.

The NNA's main goal was to make sure no war broke out between the NWO and the Imperial alliance. This meant constant border patrols and fair judgment trials incase of a problem between 2 nations of the opposite teams.

For this they created several task forces. Our story will follow Task Force Omega which included Percy, Sam, Ivy, Octavius, Artyom and Sophia as they are sent to investigate a nuclear meltdown and get dragged into a secret war that has been going on for centuries.