Prologue

This is my original story, and it is protected by law. Please do not copy or claim it as your own. The cover, title, and description of the story are still being developed, so I kindly ask you not to judge it too harshly. If you want to help improve the story, feel free to message me. Now, let's get to the story!

 13 Century, Central Asia, where the Aral Sea would have been

 "Is it done?" Johannes asked. "Is it finally over?" Behind him, Marylin replied, "Yes, it's finally done. We've entombed him." Johannes sighed in relief, behind them, they could hear the 12 other Mages cheering and celebrating, Alexander walked up to them, clutching his staff tightly, Johannes had come to respect the old wizard, he may be ancient and may rely on that staff for walking, but it was with his highly advanced magic that they had managed to defeat the Darkness. Alexander said in his croaky voice "Excellent job, great work my students, We have finally defeated the It. Though it came at a cost." 

Merylin sighed and said "We started this crusade with 50 other Mages, only 16, including us, remain." Johannes agreed saying "And I don't want to ruin the moment but we didn't even kill Him, we just managed to delay His inevitable rise to power." Alexander nodded his head and said "Yes but hopefully the delay will be enough that when He rises again, the future generation will be prepared to deal with him".

Merilyn said "We need to hide this place, in a way that no one would ever find Him until they are advanced enough to find His tomb, or better yet not find it at all." Johannes sighed, Merilyn was a very hot-headed person and saw life in a very practical way. Johannes replied "Mery we want them to find Him, and to find a to destroy Him and his Darkness." 

Alexander agreed and said "We will create a massive body of water here, similar to the sea dividing our home in Englaland and the rest of Europa, hopefully this land is far enough away so others from our home continent dont venture into these lands, especially His minions. Though I doubt many will be alive, considering the massive plague He has set upon the world, what have the people named it?" Johannes replied "They call it the Black Death, people say that the hands of a dark god made it". Merilyn said "If only they knew that the thing that created this sickness is far worse then any god."  
                                      <------------------------------------------------------------------>

Alexander watched Merilyn and Johannes teleport back home with the other mages. It had been 2 hours since they had won the battle. Everyone was slowly leaving to return to their families, however Alexander had one last job to do.

he surveyed the barren ground around him, destroyed from the battle that had ensued. He raised his staff and using his full might, called up water that was burried deep deep underground. The land slowly started to flood until a massive sea had formed, but that wasn't enough, he had to make this huge body of water similiar to the actual sea, make it salty and filled with life to deter people from diving too deep. So he used the last bits of his power to make this sea truly alive with fish and plant life along with making it salty. He imbued his life force into the lake, so if the Darkness did ever return, he'd be here to combat it.

Unbeknowest to his students, Alexander had created 2 tombs, one for the Darkness and another for himself, which was where he stored a bit of his soul, so if He ever rose again, Alexander would be there to guide the future generations.