I Suppose One Can't Hurt!

Start from the beginning

Yes, because I'm speaking to you. Saiki blinked to reset his vision. The cat meowed.

'You're so amazing! Can you please pet me?' He sighed, giving in and petting the cat. I guess one won't hurt. The waiter came over and took their orders.

...I know I said one won't hurt, but did they all have to come to me? Saiki was getting plagued by cats. And to add to the fuel, the twins were laughing their asses off.

Guys, seriously. Get off me.

'I'm better than you! Bow down to me!'

'I love you!'

'He has nice hands!'

'Insolent human, don't touch me.' You're the one rubbing up on me! Saiki huffed and crossed his arms.

"S-Saiki! They love you...!" Hikaru wheezed. The psychic glared at the camera that was on him. He sent a laser that shut off the phone. "H-Hey! M-My phone broke...!" The orange haired boy coughed through his laughs. Saiki rolled his eyes.

Off. Now. He ordered. The cats shivered and jumped off him, finally leaving him alone. Good, there are other people who want to pet you. Saiki looked down.

Hm? Why are you still here? He was staring at a gray kitten who was no more than a few months old.

'Wow, I'm weirdly interested in this human! Is he going to be my new owner?' The pink haired boy blinked in confusion. He's... oddly sweet. He reached out to scratch behind the kittens ear, watching how he reacted to the touch. You're not too bad.

"Look Saiki, you can buy cat ears!" Kaoru shoves a headband on the psychic's head. Hey. Saiki quickly pulled the headband off his head, but Hikaru had already snapped a few pictures.

"Hehe, a cat stroking a cat! This is a major breakthrough in evolution." Hikaru snickered at the photos.

"Shut up, I'll smash your phone to pieces." Saiki glared, not letting go of the cat.

"You were cat-like from the start!" The orange haired boy teased.

"Here you go, boys!" A waitress placed down their orders. Lucky, saved by the waiter.

~~~

"...Saiki, why is there a cat on your head?" Tamaki questioned as the three boys walked into the club room.

"He wouldn't let go. They insisted for me to take him." He said as he pulled the cat off his head and held it out. 'This human is so nice! I really hope I can go home with him!' And his thoughts are really refreshing to hear from a cat... "So, who wants him?" 'What? The human doesn't want me...?' The kitten's ears drooped. Saiki sweat dropped. U-Uh... Don't do that...

"Well, you're back just in time for our guests! Mommy! Will you do a check on which guests may have an allergy to kittens?"

"Sure, daddy." Kyoya smiled and tapped his glasses. Will they ever stop that? And I noticed his glasses are always slipping. Good grief, buy a new pair or something. Saiki sat down and the kitten made its way to his lap. 'He's the kindest human I've ever met!' ...I'm sure that's because you've only been alive for a few months. Although they did say they took you in last week.

Hey.

'Meow?'

No, I don't speak cat.

'Oh, you can understand me?'

Yes, I speak Japanese.

'You do? You're the best human I've ever met!'

Don't you have a name?

'Yes! My name is Kitten!'

I think that's just what you are.

'But I thought it was good? The humans said kitten!'

How about Kitty?

'I like Kitty! Am I a good kitty?' Saiki sighed.

...Sure.

"Kusuo looks like he's talking with the cat, right?" Kaoru pointed out, catching Kyoya and Haruhi's attention.

"Well, he did sometimes resemble a cat." Kyoya observed the pink haired boy. Haruhi nodded.

"I guess that is kind of true."

"Wow, you're totally right, Kyo-chan!" Honey beamed. Their observations were cut short by a loud voice.

"Everyone! Get in your places!"

~~~

"Saiki! That kitten seems to really like you!" One of Saiki's guests smiled as she handed him a cup of tea. He nodded and took a sip. Delicious.

Go play with them. They seem to like you.

'But I want to stay with you!'

Just do it. The kitten meowed in response and walked over to the female guests. Now, I can enjoy my sweet's in peace. He smiled as he took a bite of cake.

"Kusuo."

I wish. He turned his head to Mori. The tall man gestured for him to come over. Saiki set his plate on the table and made his way over to his friend who was holding a plate. Coffee jelly. He smiled and sped up his pace.

"Here." The dark haired male smiled at the psychic and scooped coffee jelly. He happily accepted the spoon. I love free expensive coffee jelly.

"You have cream on your lips." The pink haired boy nodded and licked his lips. "No, here." He let Mori touch his cheek.

"Saiki and Mori are so cute!" A girl blushed.

"I totally agree." Another guest nodded in agreement.

"The way Mori feeds him is so adorable!" Saiki ignored the girls fawning and ate another spoonful.

"R-Right, Haruhi?" Saiki overheard Tamaki and the Hitachiin's. Hm?

"Ah, sure." She replied dryly. Apparently the twins were bullying Tamaki, not that Saiki cared.

"Ha! Pervert~" The twins teased. Mori simply ignored them and dug the spoon in the jelly.

"I'm not a pervert!" Tamaki cried as he began to chase after them. Grow up. I feel bad for Haruhi. Maybe I should share- Hikaru bumped into Mori, sending the coffee jelly from the spoon flying. Saiki turned around and watched the jelly fly over Tamaki's head for about 0.08 seconds before acting. He stepped on the blonde's back and jumped, sending Tamaki straight into the floor. Ahhh... He caught the jelly in his mouth before landing perfectly on his feet.

...

"Like a cat."

"Yep. Just like a cat."

"Totally a cat." Say what you want. Coffee jelly is coffee jelly. When it came to coffee jelly, Saiki definitely cared. Sorry Tamaki. He turned to the twitching pile of goo on the floor. He turned into a corpse?

"Haruhi... hates me..." The blonde whispered. Spare me. He rolled his eyes and kicked the blonde lightly, secretly healing him.

~~~

Saiki was walking home after his club activites. The sun was setting, giving the area around him a beautiful orange hue. He was glad to be rid of nuisances for the next fourteen hours.

"Kusuo! Wait up!" Or so I thought. Saiki turned his head to see Kaoru running up to him. Hm...

"Where's your other half? Actually, wait. Don't tell me, I don't care." He continued walking.

"I left him at the club to catch up with you."

"Oh, how wonderful."

"Haha, cute as ever. Hm?" Kaoru noticed the kitten Saiki was holding. He smirked and leaned over his shoulder. "So, you ended up taking the cat home anyways."

"Shut up, Kaoru..." Saiki decided that he wouldn't mind coming home to a sweet thing like that.