The news came as a surprise to us all just five days ago, as this trip wasn't initially planned with this wonderful twist in mind.

Ekansh grinned mischievously and said, "Guess what? I've got another piece of good news for you."

Playfully, I joked back, "Oh, are you also pregnant now? Going to experience the joys of carrying a baby?"

He playfully tsked, "Bad joke, Aaradhya."

"Oops, sorry for teasing, Mr. Serious," I replied with a chuckle.

Parul joined in, nodding, "Yes, he can be quite serious at times."

Ekansh, looking at Parul, teased, "Well, tonight, I'll show you how serious I can be."

Parul's surprised expression left her momentarily speechless.

Then, turning back to me, Ekansh announced, "Our Mexico trip got approved! We'll have three whole days to explore."

"Wow, that's fantastic news!" I exclaimed with excitement.

Currently enjoying Las Vegas, the thought of a 4-5 hour flight to Mexico and three days to explore the country got me incredibly excited!!! Mexico I'm coming.

I glanced at my friends, "Well, you guys enjoy. I don't want to be the third wheel."

Parul, with a naughtiness in her eye, teased, "Hmm, I think you liked the bartender."

Rolling my eyes, I replied, "Oh, please. He's just a bartender."

But then, a thought struck me, and I decided to play along. "Yeah, he's quite good-looking, I guess."

Parul grinned, "Well, you could always kiss him, or maybe flirt a bit, talk romantically."

Suddenly, all my bravado vanished. Kissing a guy? No way, that's a big no for me.

Seeing my expression, Parul quickly reassured me, "Oh, relax, I was just joking. You don't have to do anything."

I let out a relieved sigh, "Phew, thanks. I'll just go grab some drinks then. Have fun, guys."

I stood at the bartender's side and I couldn't deny that he was a good-looking man. However, neither of us seemed interested in each other.

I initially thought about ordering two shots of vodka to get a bit tipsy. But then, I reconsidered; I didn't want to deal with a hangover tomorrow, especially since we had a flight to catch for Mexico. I opted for a cocktail instead, playing it safe.

While sipping on my drink, I noticed something on the tissue next to me. I picked it up and saw a phone number written on it. Glancing at the bartender, he winked at me. Walking over, he leaned in and said, "If you're up for it, just for tonight."

I chuckled, placing the paper back in his pocket, and replied, "I don't go for guys who play around. I prefer someone who is one woman man."

He nodded understandingly, adding, "No problem, miss. But I must say, you're quite stunning."

"Well, you're not bad yourself, but I'm not into guys who are involved with multiple women," I remarked, and he looked at me thoughtfully before replying, "If I ever met someone like you before, maybe I wouldn't have been that way." We both shared a chuckle at the irony of the situation.

The bartender, with a charming smile, leaned in closer, his eyes locking with mine. "There's something different about you," he remarked, his tone filled with intrigue.

I grinned coyly. "Oh, really? And what makes you say that?" I teased back, swirling my drink in my hand.

He leaned even closer, his voice dropping to a seductive whisper. "Well, for starters, you have this aura of confidence and mystery. It's quite captivating."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I replied with a playful wink.

The bartender chuckled, a twinkle in his eyes. "So, what brings a fascinating woman like you to a place like this tonight?" he asked, genuinely curious.

I leaned back slightly, a playful smirk on my lips. "Maybe I was hoping to find someone intriguing to share a drink with," I replied, letting the implication hang in the air.

His gaze intensified, and he leaned even closer, his breath brushing against my ear. "Well, I must say, I'm glad you chose this club then," he whispered.

"You know, you have the most captivating eyes I've seen all night," he confessed.

I pretended to be coy, fluttering my eyelashes. "Is that your pick-up line?"

He grinned, playing along. "Maybe it is. Does it work?"

I laughed, taking a sip of my drink. "Well, it got my attention."

But then, as the conversation continued, I couldn't shake off the feeling that he wasn't the one for me. Despite his charm and charisma, I realized that he had been with too many women for my liking and he loves to play around.

I realized it was time to leave. With a final genuine smile, I thanked the bartender for the enjoyable evening and headed out.

════•⊰❁⊱•════

Vote and comment