"I do not! Anyways, this is Bianca! She is new!" She yelled it, everyone looking at her.

       "New...huh." A giant stood next to her, tanned skin and massive arms, football uniform.

       "This is Rux, he's our best linebacker, guy can run faster than any of us. 6'2 220 lbs." Rux smiled, someone cheered him. He looked proud of it.

       "So your new...hows it going so far." She found him easy to speak to.

"So far so good I guess, it has only been like a day."

       "Rux....come play."

       "Bianca...take this.." Sarah handed her a pool cue.

       "No! The girls are stealing the table..." Evan sat down defeated. A girl walked over. She had short blonde hair and long legs, she smirked in a way the made her think of Nick. Her eyes widened on her.

       "Hey, I'm Amber..you're very beautiful." She said casually reaching out to shake her hand, She felt her face flush, caught off guard by the compliment.

       "Oh thank you, so are you." Amber smiled.

      "Amber....I don't think she's into women." Her eyes widen and she realized amber was holding her hand still, a finger running over her hand.

      "Oh?" She was still looking at her.

       "Heh...well I guess not." Amber nodded and let her hand go. She threw her arm around her shoulder anyways and dragged her over to the table. They started playing pool, She had no clue how. A guy walked over, he had a smug look on his face. She sipped her drink.

       "Hi. I'm Aaron." He reached out to shake. She took his hand, it was large and warm.

      "Hi, Bianca." The crowed watching the game began cheering as someone won a match of what looked like Mario cart. Aaron was handsome in a conventional way. Seeming to look like any guy who played high school football. It was a nice and comfortable level of attraction. Not scary like the two idiot friends.

      "How long have you been going to Hayden high."

       "Oh, one day. Literally. Friday was my first day and I met Sarah and Jay. I think Jay might be trying to adopt me." He smiled.

       "She is a tornado, if she gets close you're likely to get caught up in her storm." Just then she yelled and raised her pool cue into the air.

       "That was the eight ball, you lose."

       "WHAT!"She shrieked. Bianca smiled and Aaron nodded, statement proved true. She ran over and grabbed her, "Come on." Jay sat on a couch, forcing her way into people, dragging her along. She turned back to Aaron who had a remorseful look. She shrugged apologizing. Jay took a large drink, and she followed.
It wasn't so scary it turned out. A real party; Apparently it was just people hanging out - drinking.

       It was warm between everyone. Her legs pushed against the guy next to her. He did not seem to notice, "What do you think of Aaron? I think he likes you.." Jay said, not whispering at all. Though everyone seemed caught up in their own worlds.

       "Likes me? I only just met him." Jay took her drink and sipped it, before handing it back to her. Where did her drink go, did she finish it.

      "Oh that doesn't matter, look at him." She turned around, he was looking at them. He mouthed sorry, " Oh my god...I can't believe this." Behind them Sarah was seductively leaning over the table. Evan was shaking his head watching her.