ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53

Start from the beginning

"die here."hanan mutter."you did biggest mistake in your life hanan baig now look back."luca said with a smirk on his face.hanan looked back and saw his wife was standing their and a man was holding her hair.

Gun was on her forehead."hanan."rushda scream.hanan run towards her but someone threw knife towards him and it got directly in his arm.but hand didn't stopped he took out the knife.

Hanan shoot that person who was standing behind rushda.rushda fall down on the floor.hanan run towards her and pick her up in his arms."rushda."he said while putting the hair strand behind her ear.tears were in his eyes."hanan."rushda said with no energy in her she was holding his hand so much tightly."ji begum hmm me yahi hoon."hanan said while a drop of tear left from his eye.

But rushda closed his eyes her hand loosen his hand.hanan eyes got widened."rushda."hanan said while tapping his cheek."bacche ."haana was repeating her name.but rushda wasn't opening her eyes."rushda."hanan was just repeating her name.but rushda was lying there like a lifeless body.

Hanan hugged and tightly."baby plz wake up i am sorry jaan i am sorry kitten plz wake up don't make me scare like this."hanan said while tears were flowing from his eyes.

Hanan was hugging her body tightly.and crying hardly."plz rushda plz don't leave me plz i love you plz don't make me care like this."hanan said while kissing her forehead.

Till then ivan reached there and saw them he run towards them.but when he saw rushda his eyes widened."hanan what the hell your are doing she is alive go and take her to the hospital."ivan shouted loudly.

Hana looked at him."hanan go she is breathing."ivan shouted at him.hanan pick her up hurriedly and went outside of that area.he put her inside of the car and sit on the back he said to the driver to drive fast to the hospital.

After 15 mins they reached to the hospital.whole building was covered with gaurds hanan walked inside with rushda in his arms.he entered in vip area.doctors come there and took rushda from there.

He wanted to go inside with them but doctor stopped him.hanan was sitting on seat restlessly.he was praying for her just for her.he heard some footsteps.he look at that direction

"accha lag raha hoga na tumhe uss bacchi ki jaan ko khatre me daal ke."baba said."baba"hanan said while shooking his head aggressively."kyu hanan kyu kara tumne hhh."baba said while grabbing his shoulder tightly.which make hanan shudder in guilt.

"talak de do usse."baba said which make hanan look at him in shock."baba kya kah rahe hai aap aap soch bhi kaise sakte hai ki me usse talak doonga."hanan said not believing that his father is saying this.

"ha sahi kah raha hoon tumhare jaise jallad se accha ki vo kisi aur ke saath apni jindagi bitaye."baba said."baba."hanan shouted."sochiyega bhi mat ki me use chodunga.jaan hai meri mene usse chod diya na to me marr jaaonga or ha mere alawa vo kisi or ka soch bhi nhi sakti."hanan said in his deep death voice.

Doctor come outside of the icu and look at hanan."sir she looses her so much blood plus her mental health is also not good she is traumatized."doctor said."is she is out of danger."hanan asked."no sir.she is in under obeservation. But we are trying our best."doctor said which make hanan shout at him."i want her alive and healthy do whatever you want."hanan shouted at him.

"hanan."baba said and sigh to the doctor to go from there."hanan calm youself."baba said."baba me mar jaaonga agar usse koch hoa to."hanan said while sitting on the floor while crying.

"karne se pehele sochna chahiye tha."baba said making him more guilty.he said and went away.

Kevin and saad reach there."bhai."saad said and when he saw hanan was sitting on the floor and tears were flowing from his eyes and his head was hung low.they both went towards him and he make hanan sit on the seat."bhai kya hoa aap ro kyu rahe hai."saad asked worriedly.

But hanan didn't replied."hanan what happen why are you silent is rushda is okay."he asked and hanan shook his head.their eyes got widened."bhai hoa kya hai aap batate kyu nhi hai."he asked again.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ❤︎