ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

"rushda stop there."hanan said in his dangerous tone but rushda was stepping back and trun around and start to run towards stairs and went inside their room and locked it.her hands were trembling.

She was sobbing like a baby.on other hand."baba bhool jaaiye ab vo bachega mere se janaza to uska uthne vala hai or vo bhi kal hi."hanan said and went to upstairs and knock the door.but down stars everyone was stunned and they know that the boy is gone now."yaah allah ye kya ho rha hai."baba said while grabbing his hair.

"rushda open the door."hanan said again.but rushda wasn't opening the door.so he open the password of the room and directly went inside of the room and saw his begum was sitting on the bed with a miserable state.his heart ached.

He went towards her and grab her arm and made her stand on the feet.and look directly into her eyes."what happen."hanan ask.rushda just looked at him in disbelief."what happen hanan ohhh what happen to you hanan why are you behaving like a psycho."rushda said and her tears were streaming down through her chubby cheeks.

"i am."hanan said with a smirk."hanan leave me."rushda said and struggled."never."hanan said in raspy tone."hanan leave me."rushda said and struggled again in his grip his grip was hurting her."hanan u r hurting me."rushda said and tried her other hand to make him leave her.

"rushda hanan baig you are mine."hanan said in his dead tone."yes hanan i am yours i am yours but why are you behaving like this."rushda said in her soft voice. When rushda said this he got a peace a groan left from his lips.he was feeling a pleasure running through him.he left her arm."don't think so much on what happened downstairs."hanan sais with a chuckle and peck her eyes then nose then both cheeks at last her lips.

Rushda lips got parted and she looked at him in disbelief. when she saw his sudden change in his behaviour he is too possessive for her like over over possessive.hanan kissed her nape and mutter."mine."and sniff her rose smell.he is obsessed with her and more than this.

Rushda pushed him and went away from there and hanan called shahnawaaz."asslam walaikum.bhai kya hoa."shahnawaaz said."i want vishaal in my basement."hanan said in his dead tone."bhai vo icu me hai pata hai or news banne se bachi hai ye ki hanan baig ne apne college ke fellow ko jaan se hi marr diya tha."shahnawaaz said.

"i doing fucking care i want him in my basement till Tomorrow morning."hanan said in his deep voice."bhai vo icu me hai ab kya karega tu uske saath."shahnawaaz replied."maar doonga usse."hanan replied."bhai tu pagal ho gaya hai kyi marna chahta hai kara kya hai usne."shahnawaaz ask."meri biwi ke upar aakh uthai usne uski vajah se meri begum mere se darr rahi hai meri begum ki aakho me aansu hai vo bhi uski kamine ki vajah se uske upar mera haq hai uski aakho me aansu me laa sakta hoon or uski har ek muskuraahat ki vajah me banuga."hanan said in psycho tone.

"hanan don't do this i don't want you to do a sin."shahnawaaz said."i will do every sin as i am sinner.i am a sinner whom sin is so dirty."hanan said with a dangerous voice."hanan mat karo esa tum use kho doge"shahnawaaz said."nah never she became a my forbidden sin."hanan replied with a smirk.

"let him take a breath for tonight because he is going to die Tomorrow."hanan said with a smirk.he cutted the call and exhale a deep sigh."fuck."hanan mutter and went outside of the room to find rushda.

He came down and look here and there but didn't found her.shifa was going to her room towards there."shifa rushda kaha hai."hanan ask in his cold voice."bhai vo bhabhi bahar hai garden me."shifa said and went from there.

Hanan poke his tongue inside his cheek and went outside of the haveli and went to garden with a smile but didn't found her.he frowned and look here and there to find rushda but rushda wasn't there he walk forward but didn't found her.he call out."rushda."but found no respond as it was 7pm of the evening.hanan called her again."rushda."but no respond.

"rushdaaa."hanan shouted.

______________________________________

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?ᴡʜʏ ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sʜᴇ?ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)