ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

Rushda was sobbing on hanan's chest."I am asking something."hanan said while gritting his teeth.principal was sweating because no 1 business man of India's son was sitting infront of her.

"Sir....vo...rushda....ne hath...uthaya hai."principal said while stuttering.hanan frown."what."hanan said."yes sir insne mere ko tappad mara hai"nisha said while showing her cheek.hanan frown but didn't believe in her talks.

"Show me cctv footages of that time."hanan said in his cold voice and he was trying to stop rushda from crying.principal nodded and open the cctv footage of that time and show hanan.

Hanan saw cctv footage and his blood boil when he saw that nisha pushed rushda first.his eyes darkened his jaw was clenched.

"See this."hanan said and push hardly laptop towards principal.principal saw footage and her hands start to tremble."don't blame anyone without any proof."hanan said while gritting his teeth.

"Or ha tum tappad mara hai usne then Liston isi ke layak ho tum."hanan said in his dangerous voice.nisha was embarassed.

"Yaha bulane se pehele matter ko samjh bhi liya karo."hanan said in his warning tone.and pick rushda in koala pose.she was still sobbing.when wrap his arms around her securely.she was looking small in his embrace like a doll.

When hanan came out all look at her.rushda's all friends were shocked."ye kya ho Raha hai"Leena whisper.but hanan didn't even glance towards thema and keep walking with rushda.

Gaurds were behind him.he sat inside car with rushda.and open the partition.rushda was still crying because nisha's words were roaming in her mind."kitten."hanan called her in soft voice.

But she didn't look up."kitten."this time hanan said in his strict voice.she looked up.hanan just can't see her like this even though they were married like one month ago but in this one month she become his obsession which he can't leave.

"Bacche kya hoa hh mene shot out kar Diya na.hmmm itna Rona kyu."hanan said in his softest voice ever and wipe her tears.but rushda shook her head.hanan frown.

Hanan was trying to coo her but she didn't stop crying which was making hanan worry.he was feeling like his heart is coming out."Liston Jaan e hanan.bohot ho Gaya Rona or agar ek aasu or nikala na aapki aakho se to aap bhi consequences face karna pasand nhi karengi."hanan said in his cold voice.

Which make rushda silent.hanan sigh in relief.hanan Hugged her."esa Rona aachi baat nhi hai tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi aapki."hanan said softly.rushda was sniffing on his neck like for real his wood cologne is like you will get obsessed with him.

Hanan didn't said anything but he was worrying about her.she is really sensitive more than his limits.thia is what making him worry if he will not be here what will happen then.