"You're cute." She comment, pinching my cheeks again. I admit I have chubby cheeks which always make people pinch me but I don't like being pinched. Like seriously it hurts man.

"No I am not." I glare at her, she grins at me.

"Now tell me mom! I am dying." I hugged throwing my head back at the fact she isn't telling me and just growing curiosity more.

"You know what." She rejoiced and I look at her with a blank face. She is again starting here, I don't know when she gonna tell. She press her lips together squinting her eyes and intensely looking at me as she teased me again. I look away in annoyance, she really likes to play with me.

"Alright, I am telling you. So listen..." I snap my eyes boringly to her.

"Nous allons en Italie." She announced with her sudden change of French accent. [We're going to Italy.]

My eyes widened and stares at her. No way! I've have always been in my native country which is France because my father says there's many other Mafia organisation which are our enemy and we have to be cautious.

Being in France I've at least explored others states here with my family but we never been out country expect dad who sometime visits out for business. And the sudden announcement of going other country is very shocking. Very because it's Italy.

My mom stares at my face with a grin observing my reaction as I stares back at her speechlessly. Me and my mom always wanted to visit another country but never got chance. Mom said she once visited Italy before she met dad and it was a great experience. I too wanted to explore and I hope what mom is telling must not be false.

I exhale a breath. "Really?" My voice came as a small and low surprising tone.

God...

Mom watch the spark in my eyes as her lower lip goes between her teeth as she nodded aggressively. We both stared at eachother, me being stunned by the news and mom watching my reaction.

It feels like finally we can go out and know new things. I've never been a person to experience new thing more likely I'm referring my school.

Changing schools were my worst nightmares..

"This..." I slowly let the smile start to take over my face as I jump abruptly in excitement. "Ahh! Mom! This can't be true. OMG!" I bounce and my mother jumps with me like freaking teenagers getting their crushes as date for ball.

I hug my mother and we both screams like crazy. "Shocking right? I was astonished too when your dad informed me!" She squeeze my hands and I can't stop grinning.

Dad said himself? Unbelievable..

I smiled at her widely. "I can't believe mom." I comment making her laugh.

I really want to believe it and I want to hear it from dad, not that I don't believe mom but still just for my mind I want to ask him. It is quite surprising how he wants us to go with him, it's the first time. I know my dad always protects us.

"I want ask dad. God." I tell her and whisper last part to myself, she nodded completely understanding before I stand up and dash towards dad's office on the second floor. He have his office on the upper floor where no one goes expect me and mom of course.

I knock on his wooden where a golden plate written 'Mr. Hale' was sticked as the header. I hear few muffling from inside before I hear. "Come in." I immediately twist the nob and enters the room. The office seemed more cooler than other since the AC was high.

My dad smiles at me before he puts his phone away and open his arm for me to come. I gladly went into his embrace.

"How's Fia?" He asks looking down at me.