Chapter | 01

SOFIA

Mafia aren't my thing, more specifically I hate it honestly but even with that, I can't do anything. Birthing in a family who always had connected violence is not easy, well at least not for someone who hates the exact stuffs. Guns, knifes, swords, daggers and other stuffs are actually a good guest of mine, even through I hate them I know how to handle and use them. And that's all because of my dad.

Don't get me wrong there, my father is the sweetest man, apart from all the occupations and things my dad do he totally have another part of him for me. He would treat me like I am no born in a violent family just a normal one. You see every mafia man always wanted a boy as their child or at least first born but my father don't, he always wanted a girl. My father never treated me like princess instead he taught me how to be his warrior.

Since the childhood his treatment always seemed so soft to me which many girls would assume as the 'princess' treatment, but in positive way it was actually his roughest side of being hard on me. He taught me how to use weapons after I agreed him to, he never forced me with anything. He taught me not only because I was in mafia but always for myself. But as I said, weapons aren't really my thing but a good guests so it was it.

My father have a soft side for his family. My mother is always my father's comfort zone and I am his mood maker. Our family is perfect for us. I am the only child, which is good for me because I'll receive all the love but sometimes it sucks when everyone keeps eyes on me and I can not go out without being noticed.

I actually wanted a sister because sometimes when I feel like down I want someone to hold me to which I can share all my private things that I can't with anyone. However, my mother always capture me as her bestfriend and treats me like sisters do. We argue about shitty things and then laugh together. More specifically you can say my mother always fullfil my need of a sister.

My family loves me so much. My dad is protective over me, my mom cares of me and I cannot be anymore thankful that I get parents like them. I feel so lucky to be their daughter. I mean I wonder is it really how mafia's actually treat their family. Maybe, because right now what I have is all matter to me.

"Sofia!" I snap back from my trance when I hear my mother squeal.

I turn around from the window where I was standing to see my mom grinning like an excited teenage girl. Oh my mother never look old or maybe she always looked young. Sometimes people do think of me and her as sister's.

"Guess what." She grab my hand and drag me to my bed making both of us sit on the edge of it.

I raise my eyebrow at her excited face. There's something big that's why she's too excited. "What?" I question, watching her wiggle in joy.

She twitches in too much happiness making me laugh. "What Mom? Are you gonna tell me or keeping twitching?" She laughed at my remark.

Mom always was easy to get excited at things and she even appreciate every single thing for the efforts.

"You can't believe, we're going somewhere Fia!" She bounce on the bed slightly teasing me. She seriously going to tease me. I smile at her shaking my head at her childish act. She's cute honestly.

My mom is naturally adorable. She has long brown hair a little wavy at the end, her skin flawless with some moles and her big grey eyes which makes her look so innocent. Her body is in an hourglass figure which make her so pretty and comparing to me she's just a bit shorter by few inches.

"Wa, mom you seriously gonna do that? Just tell me already." I affirmed grabbing her arm to halt her from bouncing on the bed. She laughed at my face when a pouted, she bring out her hand and pinch my cheeks making me wince.