Haruhi x Kyoya (sorry but its only part one)

(First I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all those involved, and all those who have lost family members during the Tunisia shootings that have recently happened... :( )

Haruhi's POV
I sigh hearing the amount of money I have to pay back... At this rate, I'll be here until I graduate... I look up to see the room is now filled with darkness... the only light being that from the moon outside the bedroom window... "Kyoya Senpai?.. Why'd you turn off the lights?" He leans in and stares at me intently... "if you want to... you could always pay me back with your body..."He stares at my surprised expression blankly, before pinning me to his bed in one swift movement... I stay silent... I've never seen this side to him before... If this was any of the others... Maybe apart from Honey or Mori Senpai... I would've hit them... but this is so unlike him...
"Surely you weren't so naive that you would imagine a persons sex doesn't matter... You've left yourself completely defenceless against me..." I sigh gently realising what he's doing... He was trying to prove Tamaki's point...
"you won't do it Kyoya Senpai..."
He widens his eyes slightly surprised as I continue...
"I know... because it wouldn't do you any good; You wouldn't gain anything from it..."
... He laughs softly before staring into my eyes, almost as if looking into my soul... He had a look in his eyes... They weren't blank anymore... They almost looked like they had an urge for lust...
"I wouldnt have anything to be gained from it?.. You're a fascinating young woman, Haruhi..." I smile faintly, knowing he means nothing by this... until he moves his leg in between mine... "S-Senpai?.."
"You really are naive..."
He presses his knee against me, using it to massage my womanhood... :My face instantly blushes as I gasp... "Kyo!---mmmf!" my lips are covered with his as he forcefully, yet passionately kisses me, his hands exploring my body... I let a slight moan escape my mouth as I arch my back to his touch... it's not like I wanted it? I mean this was wrong! But... it felt so goo- I shake my head and try to pull away from the kiss... This wasn't right... If it got out then the whole host club would be ruined! I pull away my face from the kiss, which only leaves Kyoya to move his kisses to my neck... "Kyoya stop!"
He looks up at me before smirking, "since when did it not become your Senpai?.. And try to reject once more and I'll mark you mine..." saying this he nips my neck, but not hard enough to make a bruise... damn him... I sigh giving in... besides, by doing this I was paying him back, and he's only kissing... I bite down on my lip as he kisses down to my collar bone, tracing it with his tongue, I breath out pleasure and blush slightly... Wondering how he was so good at this?.. He's never had a girlfriend... Wait? Do the hosts do this to the guests?.. He pulls away from my collar bone and places a soft kiss on my lips before sitting up, running his hands through his hair, then push up his glasses. "Your a thousand yen less now, Haruhi"
I sit up, holding my finger tips to my lips, at where his lips had just been, " A thousand yen just for that?" I tilt my head slight, as much as I hate to admit it... I would've done this sooner? it wasn't like he was too forceful or anything... In fact it was quite... nice?.. I see a blush appear on his face as he pulls off his glasses, "yes, and how would you like to have two thousand less to pay?" I tilt my head before realising his gaze was towards my breasts...
"I... Uhh... S-Senpai that's a bit..."
"I won't do anything you don't want, of course, certain things will change the amount of yen you pay off..."
I nod my head slightly before watching him place his glasses on the bed side table, then sitting with his back against the headboard of the bed.
"Come here..." He grabs my hand and guides me so I'm straddled on his lap facing him... I notice how well toned his chest is and blush slightly... realising he was hotter than he usually appeared... It was strange... he was acting so different... but yet the same? He was still so calm as if this was business...
"Oh, and Haruhi... feel welcome to join in so this doesn't exactly feel like I'm a creep."
What does he mean?! he is being a creep! However, I do want to take off as much yen as possible... I bite on my lip as he gently grabs my breasts, one in each hand as massages them... I moan slightly being filled with pleasure... he gently grabs my nightgown and pulls it down, revealing my breasts, then gets back to work, his warm hands on my cold skin made me struggle with trying to stay calm... He brings his head down and begins to work his tongue on my hardened left nipple, circling it and sucking on it like a piece of candy... I remember what he says about joining in... and he is giving me all the pleasure... I gently start to grind my hips against him, shortly after I hear him moan slightly, sending vibrations through my breast causing me to gasp. I widen my eyes as I begin to feel myself becoming wet, as his hardened member is moving against me. The size of what I could feel wasn't exactly small... So I just hope he doesn't want to go any further... He pulls his head away from my breast and begins to kiss me on the lips, I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his strong neck, gently pulling at his dark hair.
He pulls away from the kiss, but stays within kissing distance, his ragged breath brushes my lips as he speaks...
"Two thousand yen Haruhi..." saying no more he reaches his hand towards my panties, gently tugging at them... I blush fiercely and nod my head before kissing him as he begins to stroke me through my panties... "you're already so wet?.."
I gasp and hide my head in the crook of his neck...
"Don't say it so casually, Kyoy--ahh!" I bite down on my lip as he slips his hand through the side of my panties, and effortlessly inserts a finger into me. It feels weird at first... but I soon arch my back in pleasure, as if trying to get more inside of me... he sees this as his opportunity to add a second finger, gently pumping them in and out of me... I had to bring my hand to my mouth, hoping to try and silence the odd moan that would pass through my lips in pleasure... By now I was almost dripping and every movement was driving me crazy... He flips us around so he's lying in between my legs, he then reaches down and unzips his trousers, but now neither him or I had any intention of stopping... I was scared... I'd never done this before... but never before had I wanted something so much...
He bites down on his lip and looks down at me,
"Are you sure you want to do this?.." He looked awkward and almost ashamed... I nod my head,
"Will it hurt?.."
"The first time usually does..."
"Then kiss me as you do it..."
I close my eyes and almost instantly his lips meet mine as I feel him pull my panties aside and gently press his tip against me...

*knock knock knock*

SHIT.... Kyoya dives off me and zips his trousers up before grabbing his glasses, pushing them on, I make sure my dress is right, and sit up crossing my legs before awkwardly look at Kyoya who is now stood up, then at the door. Who the hell could that be at this time of nigh--
"Kyoya, do you have any lotion? My sunburn is worse than I- "
Tamaki walks in and freezes in his spot... because it obviously would be him... I would've facepalmed, or commented on his idiotic ways, but that would only make things more strange...
"You bastard!-"
Just as he's about to continue Kyoya forces the lotion towards his face, "here, use as much as you want you big goof..." saying no more he walks out leaving me with Tamaki... Shutting the door behind him... Tamaki was always jumping to conclusions... so I knew how I could trick him... however one thought stayed in my mind... did he notice that Kyoya still had a bon--
"Why were you alone with him in his bedroom and why were the lights out?!?!"
(The scene just continues from there then)

(Guys I'm so sorry, I was going to make them do it, but I won't have enough time, something is going to happen tonight and I know that my parents are going to take my phone off me, and be ott with like "who are you talking to?!" "Where did you meet them?!" "Why are you talking about this/that?!" So I have to log out of literally everything, and go 007 style on creating new fake accounts, deleting a few apps, and checking my history :') and all this because she hates Internet friends.... yay xD okay... if I get my phone back tonight, or if they're feeling surprisingly nice and don't take it, I will try update a part 2 by tomorrow ~~ )