Hikaru x Kaoru x Tamaki

(A/n - this was suggested by disneyotakuneko thank you so much! It was kinda hard to write but I thought I'd start with a Challenging one!

As the title says this is Hikaru x Kaoru x Tamaki, when Tamaki walks in on Hikaru and Kaoru's little 'game' how will he react? Negatively to the shady twins... Or will he join in?.. Read on to find out!
Ps: if you haven't noticed the way I write fanfictions is by changing events or adding my 'secret' bits to actual scenes in the anime >.< plus this is the first threesome I have ever wrote so please be nice xD)

Kaoru's POV

I was awaken by Hikaru's phone ringing on the bedside table... why doesn't he ever turn that thing off... I groan pulling up the covers over my face, moaning my brothers name.. "Hikaruuu..."
"What?.." My twin answers oblivious to the repeating ring,
"Get your phone..."
"You get it..."
"But Hikaruuuu...." I moan rolling onto my chest, then the phone stops ringing... finally.
I sigh gently rubbing my eyes, before the ringing starts again. I know that my brother has no intention of answering, so I reach over him and to the cabinet before grabbing his phone.
"Tamaki-Senpai?.." I sit up with my back against the headboard and groan... "it's not even 7am..." I slowly flip up the phone and hold it to my ear. "What's up boss?"
"WHERE IS MY BELOVED HARUHI!"
I squint my eyes and hold the phone away from my ears as he continues, still hearing every word...
"I KNOW YOU HAVE HER TRAPPED THERE AGAINST HER WILL I JUST KNOW YOU DO! ALL DADDY WANTS IS FOR HIS LITTLE GIRL TO BE HAPPY AND STOP HANGING OUT WITH YOU SHADY TWINS!! PLEASE LET HER GO!"

"Boss what are you talking about? What's going on..."

"I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT HARUHI WAS FED UP OF HER COMMONER LIFE AMD CAME TO YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF ME!!"

"Haruhi's not here boss... why don't you go check her house..." I yawn before looking down at Hikaru as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my bare hip bone causing me to gasp in pleasure, being sure not to make a moan.

"DADDY'S GOING TO GO SEE HER BUT IF SHE'S NOT THERE IT'S YOUR FAULT!" With that he hangs up.
Hikaru looks up at me questionably,
"boss thinks we have Haruhi..." I place the phone back on the bedside table before lying back down, Hikaru's arms still around my waist, he sighs before complaining, "man, that guy's such an idiot sometimes..."
"Mmm"
"Kaoru?.. What's wrong?"
I turn so my back is facing him, "Nothing... im fine" although I wasn't... I had been feeling down for quite a while now, I was annoyed if anything... Hikaru acts so Lovable in the host club to impress our guests, however he acts just the same at home... I want to take it a step further, when we're alone we should be even more intimate... but I don't want to risk embarrassing myself... what if he's only doing it for the guests... and he doesn't really like me...
"Kaoru I know there's something wrong?" He says as he pulls me close so his chest was touching my back,
"It's nothing Hikaru... I'm fine really..." I say as a blush crawls across my face, he probably doesn't even mean this in a loving way... he's only hugging me because he wants to know what's wrong...
"Why won't you tell me things Kaoru! Do you not trust me... Is that it?"
"No of course not! It's just--" I widen my eyes, knowing that I had just slipped up... now he knows something's wrong...
"Just what?..."
"I don't wanna talk about it it's embarrassing!" I say miserably, burying my face into the pillow as a tear falls down my face...
"Kaoru... you can tell me anything, I won't laugh... I love you..."
My heart almost skips a beat when I hear that... H-Hikaru loves me... I slowly roll onto my side to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You really do?.."
"Of course I do Kaoru!" Saying no more he flips us, pinning me to the bed with no choice but to look up at him... he looked mad...
"H-Hika---"
He cuts me off smacking his lips onto mine... the kiss was warm and soft...
He gently pulls away, resting his head so he whispers his words into my ears, his breath shaking... "Kaoru... I've loved you forever and I love you now... don't you ever doubt my feelings for you..."
"H-Hikaru... I... I love you too..." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Why would you ever doubt my feelings for you Kaoru?.."
"Well... you never really tell me you love me... and apart from sleeping in the same bed you never show me that you love me... You only ever do it for our gues--- AHH~" I moan and arch my back as I feel his warm hand slowly grip my member...
"H-hik-ahhhh..."
He kisses me passionately to stop my words,
"Kaoru don't moan like that... you're making me go crazy... I can't hold back anymore."
"Then don't! I want you Hikaru!" I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him down to feel his already hardened member rub against mine, we both moan out in pleasure before he once again keeps me quiet with his mouth upon mine. He slowly grinds, making our members rub against each other, I use my legs to pull him lower as I buck my hips in rhythm with his, intensifying the feeling. I feel myself coming closer as a knot begins to form in my lower stomach "H-Hika--