54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴

Start from the beginning

“It's all up to you two. I know a marriage is about two families union. But if Divya agrees then I don't have any problem giving her hand to you” Dev turned to his daughter who was looking down shyly.

“What do you want, Divya? Is it a yes to his proposal?” Dev asked and Divya looked between her father and Raunak.

She nodded her head when she saw the love in Raunak's eyes for her.

“Then it's a yes” Dev joined their hands. And Raunak looked at her. She was also looking at him, with tears ready to fall.

He slided the ring in her ring finger and everyone clapped for the duo.

Dev hugged both of them while their eyes were stuck to each other. Not ready to leave the love filled admiration soon.

~♥~

“Please come to our place one day” Samaira asked Trisha when they settled for dinner.

“Sure…  we will inform you beforehand” She replied politely and looked at his son, who was being fed by Rehana. And he was happily gulping every bite.

~♥~

“Are you ready Rooh?” Divya whispered in Rehana's ear and Rehana looked dumbfounded.

“For what?”

Divya rolled her eyes and again whispered something to which Rehana at first shook her head negatively then when Divya glared at her she nodded.

“Let's start then”

~♥~

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please”

Everyone was busy talking and drinking when they heard the sweet voice from the stage and went to see who it was.

And the next second their eyes grew wider finding Rehana was standing at the stage with a mic in her hand and she was smiling so awkwardly.

Raunak nudged Divya with his elbow, asking what's the matter as Rehana was not the person who would ask for everyone's attention to say something, openly.

Divya just shrugged her shoulder “just wait and see”

He pulled Divya closer and asked, whispering in her war. “Just tell me it's not any of your plan”

Divya looked at his terrified face and winked.
Raunak shook his head and prayed in his mind for her safety from her elder brother.

“So the thing is…  I'm Rehana. Rehana Abhimaan Suryavanshi. Look there, there standing the man in the white suit” She pointed her left hand pointer finger at Abhimaan, and Abhimaan felt uncomfortable, gaining all of their gazes at him.

He corrected his coat and signalled Rahana to come down immediately. But she shook her head negatively and continued.

“He is my husband. My grumpy, angry husband. And he is angry with me” She made a pout and Abhimaan felt the urge to pull her with him and caged her for forever. She was looking damn cute.

“I know I made mistakes by not telling him anything, but I asked for his apology multiple times. Still he is angry with me”

“Is Rehana drunk or what?” Maheen whispered in Yuvaan's ear who smirked at his wife naughtily.

“What? What is the meaning of your this look?” She asked rolling her eyes at his husband , who hold her by her back and whispered back “you remember the day when you're drunk and started talking rubbish, in our first anniversary”

“I was not drunk. I was in effect of alcohol” She tried to defame herself and removed his palms from her lower back.

“Yeah both the things are different right, Mahi?. I still remember what you said that night. My goodness you're really yelling at me and then fainted after our first kiss” He chuckled slowly and Maheen hit him with her elbow.