Chapter 214

ha ha.

Koi was panting and wiping the sweat from his forehead. No matter how hard she searched, she couldn't find Ashley. She searched his house and searched his office, but in vain. She looked at the rented house where Koi lived, just in case, but it was empty. In the end, on the dark street, Koi stood there, lost, feeling at a loss.

Where on earth have you gone?

Nothing more came to mind. As I was covering my throbbing head, I suddenly felt my cell phone vibrate. He quickly checked the caller, sighed, and connected the call.

- What's happen? You called me, right?

It was Bernice. Koi took a deep breath and said that Ashley was having a pheromone attack and her whereabouts were unknown, and then added quickly.

"I went to the house, but it wasn't there. I said I saw the doorman come in, but I couldn't find it no matter how much I searched... ... It's like he went out again without me seeing him... ... ."

- Did you check the closet?

Bernice suddenly asked. Koi paused mid-sentence.

"A closet?"

- okay. A closet in the dressing room.

Bernice was completely unfazed and added in her usual business-like voice.

- Junior will be there.

The phone was soon hung up, and Koi, who had been standing there dazed for a moment, came to his senses and hurried back in the direction he had come from.

〈Ash doesn't truly love you.〉

Even as I was running, Ariel's words appeared in my mind.

'What is the reason for such strong denial? Why don't you admit that you are an extreme omega? Is there no answer? I can't stand you having the upper hand.〉

〈Because Ash was always looking down at you from above.〉

〈Can such a feeling be called love?〉

My frantic pace gradually slowed down. Standing in the middle of the road and out of breath, Koi felt conflicted for a moment, but soon shook his head and started running again. Her priority now is to find Ashley. Let's think about it later.

If that's what Ash wants... ... .

Koi thought as he looked up at the familiar building in the distance.

You can do that as much as you like.

He gritted his teeth and ran into the building. The doorman looked at him in surprise, but he paid no attention and walked straight across the wide hall to the elevator.

So, please don't run away from me.

*

"haha."

When I finally got off the elevator, Koi was staggering around, out of breath, as if he was going to fall. As I passed through the double doors of the front door and entered, a heavy sense of silence struck me all at once. Koi took a deep breath, then took off his feet and headed towards the second floor. Unlike before, as she walked toward the bedroom at a slower pace, her heart did not calm down, but instead pounded even more, pounding anxiously against her chest.

When I opened the bedroom door, the same empty interior as before came into view. He crossed the room and headed to the dressing room. He opened the door to the connected room, but again there was no one there. Up to this point, it was the same as before.

But this time I felt something different. As I stood still and focused, a shiver ran down my spine and a small chill appeared.

Here it is.