Chapter 210

"Koy!"

As soon as she saw Koi entering the house, Ariel hurried to greet him.

"What happened? "What did that kid say?"

Koi smiled bitterly at Ariel, who was swearing mercilessly, and first asked for understanding.

"Can we take a shower and talk?"

"Oh yeah. That's how it should be. "Sorry, I'm just curious."

Koi smiled as if it was okay and left. Fortunately, Ariel had not yet found a housemate, and Racoy was able to provide her with a place to rest.

However, that only lasts until this month. Koi contributed his own money, but it was only enough to pay his rent for one month. If we don't find the right person by the end of the month, neither Koi nor Ariel will be able to live here anymore.

It will be repaired by then.

After washing up and going outside, Ariel was waiting for me. Koi, who sat across from her at the table, briefly talked about what happened with Ashley. She didn't tell everything. It's clear to her that Ariel will be mad at her and complaining about her won't change anything.

Ariel simply said that Ashley's condition was not good due to pheromones and that she had been told to go back to the West, and that she would stay here and be by Ashley's side. Koi naturally changed the subject to her reaction as he searched for something to say.

"Anyway, I'm like that, what about you and Bill? "You two met, right?"

"uh? It did."

Ariel nodded. Knowing that it was her turn this time, she took the initiative and let out a sigh.

"I was so surprised. I'm embarrassed that it suddenly appeared, but I want to start over. "When did we break up?"

Ariel, who was pressing her temples as if she had a headache, suddenly glared at Koi. She changed her tone and asked Koi, who was shocked.

"You're the one who told me I'm single, right?"

"uh... ... huh."

Even if you try to explain it away, it's no use. Because the material is so clear. Koi was taken aback and nodded his head slightly and apologized. Ariel looked at him with the bridge of her nose wrinkled as if she was not in a good mood, but she soon relaxed her expression.

"I can't help what I've already said. "What did you talk about again?"

"That's it."

Koi quickly answered.

"I didn't say anything more, and I thought I should tell you and apologize first, but Bill said he likes you. I can't take sides, you and Bill are both my dear friends. Instead, Bill asked me to apologize after meeting you, so I accepted that."

I'm sorry, and I apologized sincerely again, and Ariel said, "That's enough." And she coolly moved on. she asked with a frown on her face as she soon put her arms on the table and leaned her upper body against her.

"What on earth is he thinking about starting over now?"

"You say you like it, but what reason can there be?"

Koi quickly said what he was thinking.

"Honestly, I hope things go well for you two."

"We're both your friends?"

When Ariel asked in a mocking tone, Koi shook his head and answered.

"I thought you two looked good together."