Chapter 201

Calm down. It's not certain yet.

After returning home and being alone, Koi sat down on the bed and thought with a fairly cool head. Angel's words were so unrealistic and it was not easy to believe them all.

He might have been a strange person... ... .

Koi, who suddenly remembered this, hurriedly shook his head and apologized to Angel. He wondered how displeased Angel would be if she found out that he had imagined such a rude thing. Koi recalled the inexplicable trust and intimacy she felt for him, and fell into thought again.

If the... ... Very if.

If I really was an omega... ... .

If that was a manifestation then.

Isn't it possible that I may have already released pheromones without my knowledge?

He imagined it carefully. If that were the case, Ashley would have known that Koi was an omega. But then why didn't you tell me until now? Or did she not even know Ashley? Because I hid my pheromones?

〈Even if you are not aware of it, you can instinctively hide pheromones.〉

If that were the case, then of course I had no choice but to not know. If I really am an extreme omega.

I was dumbfounded, but there was no hole in Angel's words. That was the only answer that fit his own circumstances.

It would have been so simple if I could have smelled it.

Koi felt resentful of himself, but nothing changed. After sitting there for a while, he consoled himself for his confusion and turned his thoughts in a different direction.

If I were an omega, what would happen to Ash?

Because I always thought of him as a beta, I felt an inevitable sense of distance from him. No matter how hard she tries, a beta is bound to create a wall between herself and an alpha or omega, and she has become estranged from Ashley several times.

But when I say Omega... ... .

Ash is probably just as confused and surprised as I am.

A moment of fear arose, but then another memory blocked him.

Ash said he loved me.

Thinking negatively is a bad habit of yours. She says Ashley has told Koi several times that she loves him, but for her to be this anxious is like doubting Ashley's feelings.

How upset I felt when my love was questioned. You're going to do the same thing to Ash.

After scolding himself, he tried to change his thoughts to a positive one.

You might actually be happy.

A cautious expectation rose in a corner of my heart. The reason Koi has been denied her love for him so far is because she has not been able to express it. But now that he has become an Omega, no one will be able to criticize his heart.

It would be much better for Ash if I were an omega than a beta.

At least when Rut comes to him, he doesn't have to look for someone else. Because now you can accept him.

When I imagined Ashley being happy, my heart felt like it was going to explode. Calm down, we need to check first. Koi took a deep breath and consoled himself. If what Angel says is correct, the heat cycle will come soon. It is not too late to think about it afterwards. Let's talk when we're sure. Because it is not too late to think about her reaction to Ashley.

What does 'soon' mean? ... ?

While he was lost in thought, his eyes soon closed, and before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.