Chapter Five - A New Chapter Begins

I sat, upside down, in the teachers lounge, hanging off the couch... I was so fucking boared. I sighed, then flipping off the couch, I decided to start working on my Hero Costume design, I don't see why I can't use my old one... okay that's a lie. I do know, it's because my, 'equipment is so outdated that you're either a genius or super lucky.' As Power Loader says at least. Sitting down I began to sketch.... I just redrew my old vigilante costume. That's when Midnight walked in. "What are you doing?"
    "Hero Costume design." She hummed and walked over. She just sighed.
    "Are you really recreating your Vigilante costume?"
    "...."
    "..."
    "... yes..." she sighed.
    "Okay." She snatched up the paper. "But I get to pick the color scheme." I just blinked up at her.
    "...okay."
    "By the way. Nezu wants you to walk around during the physical exams today. Says it's just an extra precaution. He also wants you to help Mic with the introduction, and to grade a few tests."
    "..."
    "..."
    "... okay." I looked at her. "Can I wear it?" She smiled.
    "Yes. You can wear your vigilante gear." I grinned from ear to ear.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    I paused, staring up at my ceiling, clustered in small lights to look like stars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    I paused, staring up at my ceiling, clustered in small lights to look like stars. Humming as I moved standing then turning and sitting up I began to pull on my own clothing, my vigilante gear. Then walking out, I meet the black eyes of my fellow insomniac and pretty other nocturnal.
    My adopted dad EraserHead. We just stared at each other, he hummed and turned, handing me some hot coco. I happily took it.Together we walked outside and to the car, meeting up with my other adopted dad Hisashi.

    After a bit I was standing next to Hisashi in Mic mode as we both presented the rules. Mic began to talk about the points. I cut in right before he could talk about heroic actions. "Additionally." I shot Mic a look, both of us decked out in our gear. "There's the fourth robot. It's worth no points and I'd suggest avoiding them. Not that we don't think you can destroy it."
    'Because they can't.' I thought to myself as I took in a breath "It's just better for everyone if you just plain old avoid it." I looked down at my gear adjusting it. "I will be patrolling the different sections. If you need help just holler." There was a slight clicking from my gear. I sighed, it really is super old. I looked up. "Any questions." I didn't wait for a reply. "Good. Now get going." 'She didn't even wait for us to react.'