At this time that man was looking very dangerous, seeing which all the people standing there got scared. He screamed and said, "Now what are you people looking at my face? Put all this box in the truck as soon as possible and leave the truck from here, otherwise the way the bodies of these two have fallen here, one by one all of you will also die and will fall. ”

Then a voice came, "Hey, what a mad man he is. Meaning, if he himself kills all his men then who will come to save him? Will he fight with us alone? ”

When they all looked towards the direction of the sound, a 27 year old boy with a mask on his face was sitting on the bonnet of the car and a girl of the same age was sitting on the driving seat of the car. She too had hes face covered with a mask.

Seeing both of them there with all those men, their boss was surprised and shocked because no one even knew when that car arrived there.

Then the boss was the first to come back to his senses. He pointed the gun in his hand towards the boy and fired. Seeing this, the boy immediately jumped to the other side of the car and bent down due to which the bullet passed over him and hit the wall behind.

When the bullet was fired, the girl also came out of the car and hid behind the car next to the boy. The girl said angrily, " Bhai, what do you mean, you cross your limits? Can't you keep quiet? What was the need to kill the dialogue? Now what will we both do alone? No one else has come. ”

“ Hey why do you worry my sister, I'm  your brother isn't i? Your brother alone is enough to kill all of them. " , the boy said, so the girl placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "Okay then, go. " Saying this she pushed him forward.

Seeing that boy coming out from behind the car, all the men wearing green colored clothes took their respective positions and started shooting guns at him. But that boy was no less a sharp. He also bend down and fired two-three times from his gun due to which the firing of those men slowed down and as soon as he got the opportunity, he hid behind the other truck and started looking at the girl angrily.

The same girl was calling someone from the smart watch she was wearing in her hand. As soon as the phone was picked up, the girl said, "You don't care about my life or death, but you do care about your friend. Therefore, for your information, I am telling you that your friend has again messed up because of his talkativeness, so if you do not want to see both of our dead bodies, then come here as soon as possible. ”

Saying this, she disconnected the call without listening to the other person and started aiming at them with her gun. Just about 5 minutes had passed since that call when two bikes and two cars stopped there. As soon as the car stopped, 10-12 men dressed in gray came out, who had the seven rings logo on their chests.

All those guards quickly took their positions and started controlling the situation. Even though there were 10-12 of them, they were overpowering those 30 people.

Two boys got down from those two bikes and all both of them took out their helmets. Both those boys were also wearing masks on their faces.

One of the boys quickly came to the girl who was hiding behind the car and the other boy went to the boy who was hiding behind the truck.

The boy hit him on the head and said, "SP, you will never improve right. I told you not to come here now, so why did he come and that too with SV. ”

" Yaar VM, you can scold me but after sometimes. First help me. ", SP says this and VM angrily shoots towards him due to which SP closes his eyes tightly.

The bullet passed over the SP's shoulder and hit the man standing behind him, due to this the man fell dead. SP happily hugged VM and said, " Yaar, I knew my bhai would not let anything happen to me. Let's play a band of all these. ”