Henry: yes, after two hours. 

Jessie: I'm hungry, wanna eat something? 

Henry: If you are the one that is making breakfast so I'm hungry but if you are going to force me to cook so no I prefer starving. 

Jessie: you are an idiot. Anyways what do you want to eat? 

Henry: Scrambled eggs and butter sandwich please. 

Jessie: Okay sir!!!

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast until my parents woke up then we sat on the table together eating and I was really excited about eating breakfast with them especially today because I had something important to tell....

Jessie: Mom Dad.

Clara (Mother): What sweety? 

Franco (Father): Is there a problem Jessie? 

Jessie: No, I just wanted to say that I wanna make a trip for me, Henry, Maria and Adrien it is like a friendship adventure trip and it will be to Greece. 

Clara: I don't see any problem with that but you need your dad's opinion. 

Henry: What about my opinion? she will kill us I know her she thinks about forcing us to commit suicide. She doesn't stop thinking about haunted houses and her weird freaking stuff. 

Franco: Henry be respectful to your sister. 

Henry: I'm respectful but she needs to stop thinking about her mysterious trips that she makes. Last year we went bungee jumping and she pushed me over and I was almost dead because of her. 

Jessie: It is not what you think this time. This trip is for Greece because I want to go to Santorini. 

Henry was about to talk but he stopped when he heard knocking on the door....

Henry: It is Maria ofc yahooooo. 

Henry opened the door and it was the Amazon delivery man....

His honest reaction was bombastic side eye LOL 

Jessie: Jokes on you buddy. It is my makeup order LOL. 

Henry was completely angry that he wanted to punch her in the face and grab her from the hair and throw her on the Amazon delivery man but anyways he can't do that to her because she does karate. 

Jessie took her order from the man and paid for it under Henry's bombastic side eye gaze and after that she went upstairs to get the pictures that she printed for the trip because it was the places she wanna go with her friends... 

Jessie: Henry (She was calling him in a very loud voice) 

Henry: what do you want? 

Henry came to her room and he still angry because of the trip idea she wants to make because always when she makes trips they end up with a broken back or terrified because she likes horror stuff and she forces them to go with her every creepy place.