Chapter 17

DENIQUE COOPER 23

DENIQUE COOPER 23

Mi hungry... the belly a manage mi a ready. Him or her is a eater. By this pregnancy done with mi,  mi weigh 1000 lb.

I can't get lunch though because I haven't been to work in a while and I have things to catch up on. On top of that I threw up 3 times this morning already. 

I have Mr. Hendricks' flight to book then. I have to reschedule some meetings and send some emails.

"Mr. Hendricks?"

Yes, wahmm to yuh girl? I am being professional.

"Being professional would be not screwing your boss and getting pregnant but whatever. If you wanna be delulu, then go ahead."

I hate da gal ya in a mi head, and if a never for the fact that she's a part of me, I would a get rid a her.

"Like that possible." 

Anyways, Mr. Hendricks is not here he had an early meeting at Hiltons, so it's a perfect time to get all of this done.

A hour later, I was almost done sending one last email to one of his partners when a tall woman walked in.

Ca badda enuh, mi hungry and mi nuh feel communicative.

Her face looks familiar. Like I have seen her somewhere before but at this time I am tired and my brain don't feel like over working. 

"Hi, good afternoon. How may I help you?" I asked, trying my best to let my face match my voice.

She looked at me up and down and rolled her eyes.

A weh di bloodclaat this? 

10, 9, 8, 7 calm Denique, calm nuh mek the hungry rule yuh. 

She put down her Birkin bag directly in front of me. I noticed her Rolex on her wrist. She was wearing a brown Louis Vuitton body suit and a white sneakers. 

A fuss mi see a Birkin enuh. 

"I am here for Dwvorn."

Her voice sounded familiar too, but I just couldn't place it.

"I am sorry he's not here. May I take a message?" I asked, still trying to be polite. 

"How long until he's back?" She asks, crossing her arms..

A weh the attitute fa?
She better know that rich or not. I will slap har.

Out  a order. 

"You would do no such thing pon the people them job."

Mek she try mi nuh.

I plastered the fakest smile I could muster up. " He should be on his way back. May I take a name or something?"