Chapter 4

Dwvorn Henricks 26 

I sat in the club watching the stripper shaking her ass on my lap

I sat in the club watching the stripper shaking her ass on my lap. After phoning Denique, I called my brother and my mother. The woman would a chat off mi ears bout gran pickney. Mi nuh know wa do her suh, 45 and she swear she old. Bout if she ago dead without a grand child. Why she nuh go pressure her big son?  Man call her fi share the good news and a deh suh it reach. 

I kiss my teeth at the memory and put the cup  a henny at my head, I took a big gulp and  make a face as it burn the back of my throat. The stripper twerk again to Valiant bad bitch playing loudly on the speakers. I slapped her ass and hear James laughing little from where I was sitting. 

"Bomboclaat dawg, a this mi a talk bout." "A suh man big heavy hand fi a drop pon gal batty jaw." He said dapping mi up. 

I laughed, "Meech out!" That made him laugh more. 

The dancer now turned to face me and she climb on my lap. She started to wine as Dexta Daps Wifi starts playing. Mi feel mi cocky jump. She looked at me and started to smile seductively. Mi know a wa she a pree enuh. 

James was busy with both his hands on the stripper dancing with him. Mi know him a get a piece offa she later. From the money right some a dem a shub out and as a johncrow, James naw seh no to front. 

I started to feel on her a little more...Hood she want but she naw get it. Can gwaan enjoy the view though. Maybe me make she gimmi a heads....maybe. 

30 minutes later James was near the stage throwing money as 2 girls perform. I sat there leaning back with both my arms on the back of the long coach. I felt my phone vibrating and took it out. Looking at the caller ID. I saw that it was Maliek. I stood up and walked out of the VIP to the door behind it, answering, I put the phone at my ears. 

"Yow mad head" I answered. 

"Yow wa the style? Mi a link yuh fi hear weh the man dem deh pon."

Yuh know seh a club mi and the one James deh though. Ya fawud?" I ask now putting a finger in my ears to block out some of the noise.  

Yeah man, just shot mi yuh location. Mi soon pull up. Mi just ago circle down a mi woman yard and pick up her friend." Them seh them want have a drink and celebrate something but mi caw listen to them a chat wul night dawg." 

I laughed, I have met his girlfriend, she chat fi real. "Ah nuh seh 40, when yuh forward, mi deh ya."

I hung up and quickly send him my location. 

As I turn around is the same girl from earlier I see looking at me with the same smile. She walked up to me as I put back the phone in my pocket. When she reach me she went to her knees, I smirked looking down at her. I guess she sucking dick tonight.