Chaper 13

DENIQUE COOPER 23

DENIQUE COOPER 23

Ok, sir has out done himself. Place nice, and I am absolutely in love with the aesthetics. 

I am amazed. 

Not just only with the restaurant but also with that fine piece a specimen in front mi. Damn! Marcia son fine fine. He was wearing a black tailored with a simple matching  gold chain and watch  set and on his feet a pair of black dessert Clarks. I could smell his cologne, and it must name Money cause him smell rich.

Me affi go upgrade him to 'Potential Man" cause a girl could get use to this.

"Girl, stop exalt yuh self yuh know seh you want him in a more ways than one."

Yeah, I do. I want him but him will never know that...

Rule number 1 don't own a man unless him own yuh.

"That's a fact."  My subconscious replied.

A waiter came by, and I looked at her name tag, and it read Shea-Ann. She looked at my man and smiled.

Yes, my man, don't @ mi. Mi ago start claiming him now. Even though mi fraid, these men are embarrassing.

"What happened to rule number 1?"

Screw rule number 1 a yam head season. Ask Stefflon Don.

"Good evening, Sir. Are you ready to get started on appetizers?"

Suh mi nuh exist? Wahmm to my good evening?

"Not yet, give us a minute." He said, and she walked away.

I looked around, and I was amazed. The restaurant was really beautiful. From where it's located, I can see all the town lights... just wow. 

Dwvorn rented it out, so we were the only ones here

Dwvorn rented it out, so we were the only ones here. The aesthetic of the place is magnificent.

I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me.