When he got to your hotel he took a deep breath and pushed away his anxiety away, he try to get away from this thoughts, he knew wherever he will see you, he will be okay.

And there you were, in the white dress with your beautiful long hair and your e/c eyes. Matt swore he could drown into your eyes forever, he felt like it's was the first time he see you, his heart was melting and his body was filled by the feeling of being in love with you, he didn't knew how to talk until he reached out for you and hold your hands.

"Hey.." you whispered, looking at him staring at you. "You look beautiful." He said, not stopping the stare at your eyes. "Shut up." You laugh and pulling him into your arms. He kissed the top of your back head and gently putting his hands around your waist.

"I missed you, not gonna lie." You said, Matt smiled, you could feel his smile on your shoulder. "I missed you, I'm not even denying it. It's was hard sleeping without you." He said, making you laugh like only he could.

"You don't like sleeping with Chris?" You said as you pulled back. Matt shook his head and smiled. Your mom said to Matt and you the wedding supposed to start soon and you have to hurry and go to the wedding place.

You walked with Matt hand in hand and talked about the two days you didn't saw him. You couldn't let go of his hands, not even for a split seconds.

-
The wedding start, the gates got opened for Matt and his parents. Matt walked while the song was playing on the background. And then you with your parents. You saw all your friends, Matt's friends, and families. You felt in heaven, you felt like you found your place again, with Matt.

Matt stood next to you, smiling and holding your hand, you took a deep breath before looking at Matt. The moment of the wedding finally start, and you foucs on the words.

The moment came and you and Matt become a wife and a husband. Matt put a kiss on your lips, and smiled at you before the families wished you well in your marriage.

-
The night moved quick and it's was a dinner time, it's was the part when everyone is just sitting, eating and enjoying the night, you already had your other dress, the comfortable one, that Matt brought for you as a gift to the Valentine day since he wanted you to have a good time in your own wedding.

"Can I get yall attention?" Nick said, holding the mic in one hand and his phone in the other one, standing on the stage in front of everyone, Matt didn't what happened, he couldn't find you on the room, all he could see was your sister and your mother. "What's going on? Where's y/n?" He asked your sister. "Your wife is okay, don't worry, just sit comfortably and wait." She said grabbing his hand to make him sit next to her.

"So, as you know. I'm Nick sturniolo the older brother of Matt, well. In 2 seconds, but never mind." Nick said, making everyone giggle a little. "So today we are here to celebrate their wedding, my brother got finally a girlfriend, thank you god." Nick said, making most of the room laughing again with his speech for Matt and you. "And, let me show you how those two make me and my family feel right about this wedding." Nick said, the screen turn on and some photos of you and Matt from high school were on the screen in front of everyone.

"So, our little couple, met once in history class, when Matt forget his homework and y/n helped him. They start talking and meeting after school, and of course y/n loved me more than Matt so we both got along faster than the global warming." Nick said, making matt remember his high school experience.

"After a few months those two become closer than a glue. But none of us really knew why, well. I did, I heard the noises of the making out above me." Nick said, Matt laughed as he ralked and shout at Nick. "You see it's right." Nick pointed at him and the whole room was laughing at him.

"But, those years past, and we could see how Matt getting more excited and happy about her, like he said once 'I want to make her happy for life.' And he did. He finally pulled out the ring in Paris, after me and Chris helped him to buy a ticket, and he almost forgot the ring, but thank you Chris. And here we are." Nick said, clapping his hands and making everyone smile and clap with him.

"So I hope you all enjoy the night, and I hope Matt and y/n will be the most happily married couple I've ever seen, and thanks to you too, little rats. I believe in love again." Nick said, making the whole room making a cute noises. "Shut up! Now, get the bride!!" He said and handing you the mic and a hug.

You wear the dress Matt brought to you what made Matt smiled a little and you sat on the chair with a smile, you out the mic into the stand and smiled at everyone, looking for Matt.

"So hey, thank you for coming tonight. Like you know, one of the main reasons that you having cameras here, it's because I'm a singer. And the next clip is will be filming here, with you all." You said, making them all clap and hype up.

"This song was written for my future husband, and, right now he is my current one. So, I love you, and I'm thankful about you, forever." You said and staring to play with the guitar. A music start to play and the light was on you, and at the screen behind you.

And then you start...

There's an old song I wrote for you
It was everything you'd want it to be
A melody lift, a minor chord fall
It was timeless like you and me

And when the chorus hit, it felt like flyin'
It would've played at every wedding night, and
It went like

You are my one, you set my world on fire
I know there's Heaven, but we must be higher
I'm gonna love you 'til my heart retires
Forever will last
I think it went something like that

The smile on Matt's lips grow on and he had to get up and walked towards the stage, he wanted to be the first to get up there and kiss you forever.

You kept singing the whole song and to make sure he was listening, you smiled while singing and playing and having the best time of your life.

"Forever will last, I think it went something like that." You said the last line, looking at everyone, who clapping and hyping you up, you felt a relief and thanks for everything.

You felt two hands warping around your waist, lifting you up and kissing your neck. You didn't have a chance to see it coming, but you knew who it was. "I love you forever." He said in your face and kissed your lips again. You laughed against his lips and put your lips back on his.

"I love you, and I'm thankful it's you, I'm happy it's you, and im thanking god he let me meet you back then, and I'm thankful to live with you for the rest of my life." Matt said to you, quietly, but the moment was loud enough even without words.

A wedding song, to a wedding you'll never forget.