Selina: I'm fine...

Mr. Niceguy: No offense. But do you honestly believe Jojo here can save you.

Selina: He's made it clear, he won't be saving me.

Mr. Niceguy: What? Is that true? You aren't going to save her?

John:...

Mr. Niceguy: Heh... And they call me evil for being a gangster.

Mr. Niceguy: Don't worry detective. I'll save you. I've got to live up to my nickname after all.

Selina: And then I'll owe you a favor?

Mr. Niceguy:(smirks) If you want.

John:(stares at shadow)

(Meanwhile...)

Kim: I'd say you'd regret getting in my way, but you won't-

Annie pulls out a gun from her purse.

Kim: You bitch-

(BANG, BANG)

Kim: "DARE"!

Calling upon her Stand to protect herself. "DARE" forms to pull out a burgundy kunai which it throws at the bullets. Hitting one caused the kunai to explode into a blob which catches the other bullet before pathetically plumping in front of Kim who was now completely on guard, her Stand preparing multiple kunai.

Annie:(mind) Crap, her Stand is fast to react... Not on Jojo's caliber but faster than me, that's for sure.

Annie:(mind) My element of surprise is out. But I still have eight more bullets in this gun.

Kim:(sigh)....

Kim:(glares) I can see it in your eyes... You can see my Stand. And you brought a gun to this fight?

Annie: It almost worked...

Kim: Almost isn't good enough...

Thrusting a kunai, Anna leaps to the side, not to avoid a throw, but a stab, as the Kunai to her shock stretched out.

Kim: Hmph.

Dropping the stretched kunai of goo, Kim thrusted more of these Kunai at Annie, dropping them once they missed. Once Annie completed a lap around Kim, was when her opponent stopped attacking.

Annie:(mind) Did she reached a limit?

Across the roof was a tripe pattern going around Kim from all the goo from her attacks.

Kim: You're too reactive...

DARE lifted its fingers to reveal thin strings of burgundy.

With a quick thug and twirl, DARE lifted and spun all the flasset lines of burgundy goo.

Annie:!?

Annie: "Smooth Criminal"!

(BANG)

Firing her third bullet, Annie used her Stand to bootleg the bullets speed onto herself and leap over the waste level spin of goo.

Kim saw an opportunity in Annie's tactic and began manipulating the goo to try and hit Annie out of the air.

Slightly panicking, Annie reused her bullet technique to avoid the goo, wasting three more bullets in the process. Landing roughly on the other side of the roof, Annie watches Kim raise her goo lines to make a cage around her.

Annie:(mind) Crap, four bullets left... And time is ticking-erk!

She turns to her leg to see a small piece of burgundy.