The Final Frontier : Fragment 2

With Pommern

Pommern now is on an island with many ruins on it, he explore the island with his riggings on to make sure if a hostile target approach he is already prepared

Pommern now is on an island with many ruins on it, he explore the island with his riggings on to make sure if a hostile target approach he is already prepared. He then saw one area with many ruins on it, he decided to explore that place.

Pommern : " This looks like an ancient ruins just like in those fiction books, gotta be careful "

Pommern then enter the area and see many mechanical guards looking at himand he know he was screwed.

Pommern : *look at them all* " Oh nein "

Mechanical guard 1 : " SIEGE HIM ! "

Pommern : " You make a wrong choice for fighting me fools ! " *fire a salvo at 1 mechanical guard and suddenly destroyed in an instant*

Pommern : " Huh just like that ? I was expecting a better opponent "

Other Mechanical guards : *gulp*

Pommern : *sinister face* " Come here sweet heart~ "

2 Hours Later

Pommern : " Cih ! Pathetic ! " *saying as he sail away from the pile of the died mechanical guards as he continue his journey*

After about a long journey, Pommern saw a very, VERY large room and he see all of the Iron Blood members including Missouri's father Missouri 11 & Texas are inside some sort of a capsule. Pommern pinch his eyes and saw Bismarck was looking " Sleeping " in one of those, so Pommern decided to open her first. He rush to the one off the capsules as he see there is some kind of a lock on it, he doesn't have any key so he think another way to do it.

Pommern : " If there is no key, you build a key ! " *take a driller pod*

With the driller pod he manage to freeing Bismarck and she suddenly wakes up and rush hugging her liebling Pommern.

Bismarck : " LIEBLING ! "

Pommern : " Oh Mein Frau, don't be scared. I'm here "

But then he saw that all of the capsules are opened as Bismarck's capsule was opened first, such a one weird mechanism for Pommern.

Texas : " Thanks for freeing us out partner ! I owe you a lot "

Tirpitz : " We better get out of here "

Pommern : " Ja- ACKH ! " *feels pain due cyber corruption*

Bismarck : " What's the matter pommern ? "

FDG : " Jüngerer Bruder ? "

Pommern's vision :

....Long ago, the ancients were allied with the sirens. Our home planet was destroyed by the entity called, The End....