Special Chapter : Rhythm of the Warships

It was a special day where the Azur Lane shipgirls gathering around to hear the music performance of the Modern Warships. And we can see now they are at  their perspective seats and waiting for the performance of the Modern Warships friends on a very large music performance building. And that time was showing 18:35 PM

San Diego : " Testing... Testing... Okay  ! Good Evening Azur Lane !!! How are you doing~ ? "

Crowds : *clapping and cheering*

San Diego : " Yes this is with your Numba Wan MC San Diego ! And today, we are going to watch the music performance of the Modern Warships in the ' Rhythm of the Warships ! ' and for our first performance, is the BATTLESHIP boys !!! Enjoy the show !!! "

Then the light were turn out as a big door on the stage's background opened revealing Missouri, John Paul jones, Sampson, Myoko, and Reagan with their Rock n' Roll clothings. And when the lights go on back, the crowds cheers for them vigorously.

Little Mo : " Mama ! Mama ! Look is Papa ! He is going to sing for us ! "

Arizona : " I know son ! "

S Missouri : " Yeah Go Daddy Go ! "

S Arizona : " Show them who we are dad ! "

Atago : " Look Takao - Chan ! That is your Hubby on the stage~ ! "

Takao : " Haha... *Blush cause her act* stop teasing me like that sis "

Phoenix : " You see that Helena ? That's our fine amazing lovers on the big stage, damn boy my Johnny is the most handsome in my eyes ! "

Helena : " You right, Samspon also looks more cooler in that outfit ! Kyaaa~ i can't stop smiling and blushing "

Brooklyn : " Oh you two lovebirds of the Arleigh Burke classes... "

And then the BATTLESHIP boys start playing their performance, they present the cover song of Thunderstruck by AC⚡DC band.

Note :
Vocalist : Missouri
Guitarist 1 + Vocalist  : John Paul jones
Guitarist 2 + Vocalist  : Sampson
Guitarist 3 : Myoko
Drummer : Ronald Reagan

5 minutes later ( cause the song is only 04:53 minutes )

San Diego : " Wow that is very magnificent is it or not spectators ?!  "

Crowds : " YEEEAAAHHH !!! "

San Diego : " And the next performance is a band  that will bring the songs from the movie TOP GUN and TOP GUN : MAVERICK !!! Please welcome the TOP GUN BAND !!! "

Author : I don't know what a good name for the Top Gun songs band, so i just random pick up a name LOL

San Diego : " And for the opening performance of the band, their will be an opening song from Enterprise 65 who will bring the Top Gun Anthem song ! Please welcome Enterprise !!! "

Then the band shows their performance, for the opening for the band is a solo performance by Enterprise 65 that brings the Top Gun Anthem song for their opening.

After the opening performance by Enterprise 65, now is the next song, The order of the songs to be sung are as follows here :

Take my breath away - Berlin
( Cover by Enterprise 65)

Hold my hand  - Lady Gaga
( Cover by Vella Gulf )

Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
( Vocalist by Nimitz )

I ain't worried - One Republique
( Vocalist by Reagen )

Author : sorry for the songs in this chapter i must shorten up okay 🙏🏻

San Diego : " What's this ? Is it Enterprise 65 ? And she is going to sing or playing her guitar ? Owh ! *Looks at the paper on her hand*  Looks like she will sing the famous song by Berlin, Take my Breath Away let's all hear it together !!! "

Timeskip to next song

Timeskip to 22:30 PM

At the end of the show everyone is entertained with musical performances from the 1980s and 2000s, it took a bit longer because many asked for autographs and selfies with the singers and their bands. Everyone is very enjoy that day...

But what they didn't know, especially the Modern Warships friends. Cause there will be another arrival of the "Eskimo" twins !

See you again readers !